Search results

1. mxzx

Wtb 26" 4 blade

Looking for a 26" 4 blade prop Flo torque or fat shaft. Interested in a Drag 4, Hydromotive QIV X OT, Promax, Mazco RE4.
  2. mxzx

Looking for info on the Allison 15R

Been thinking of getting an old school small lake rocket the last couple years to play around with and I have come across a solid Allison 15R for sale no motor. Looking for any info on them. How do they handle, what power is best, what kind of speeds can be expected, anything else? Thanks for...
  3. mxzx

wtb small 18" chopper

Looking for a 13 spline 18" pitch Mercury chopper for a 60hp merc Thanks
  4. mxzx

wtb small 13 spline prop for OMC

I am looking for a 13 spline prop for my son's Hydrostream Voodoo with a 1989 50hp 2cyl OMC. Looking for approx. 11.5-12.5 diameter and approx. 20-22" pitch. It currently has a 11.25 x 21" OMC SST prop on it but it isn't in the best condition and not sure if it is the ideal prop for the boat...
  5. mxzx

Winterizing a 200xs?

Well season is over up here, the 200xs sure ran great on my GSE the few times I got out after putting it on. Anything special need to be done to winterize a 2005 200xs? Everything sure is packed together on this motor, looks like major PITA just to pull the plugs! Any tips? Thanks Brent
  6. mxzx

WTB mercury system monitor

Looking for a new or used Merc system monitor (the small rectangle one) and data cable for my 2005 200xs.
  7. mxzx

200xs going on my Grandsport!

Going to be replacing my worn out 225 promax with a 2005 200xs. Motor only has around 20hrs on it. Will be getting it a week or two from now. Can't wait to see how it works out! Should be perfect for how I use my gse, mostly family boating with the odd 80 mph run.
  8. mxzx

New Grandsport interior cost?

Anyone know how much it would be approx. for a new interior from Allison for a GSE with the rear sunpad? Mine is definitely showing its almost 20 year old age!
  9. mxzx

Cover for Grandsport?

Has anyone ever bought a boat cover for their Allison off of EBay? There are some on there that say semi custom fit for a GSE for $150. The cover on my GSE is on its last legs and not too crazy about spending $800+ on one from Allison.
  10. mxzx

Smaller Allisons?

Seeing the pic of that new 15' Ally in the for sale section has me interested. What kind of speeds are the smaller Allisons safely capable of? What kind of HP needed? A smaller Ally would be a cool boat to have!
  11. mxzx

WTB Brucato ACU for 225 Promax

Looking for a Brucato ACU with a 225 Promax curve. Anyone have one sitting around they want to get rid of? Thanks.
  12. mxzx

Hydro QIV OT vs X-OT?

What are the differences between a Hydromotive QIV OT and an X-OT? Would an X-OT have better holeshot and carry a load better?
  13. mxzx

Who's running 150-175hp on their 2003's?

How many guys are running 150-175hp direct injection motors on their XB/XS2003's. Either Etec 150HO, Merc 175Proxs or Yamaha 175HPDI. How do they run? Do these smaller DI motors have good low end torque? Any other opinions?
  14. mxzx

Who's running 3.0l+ motors on their Allison 2003's?

Who are running 3.0l+ motors on their Allison XB/XS2003's ? I know they are seen as a big no-no by Allison. I want to hear from guys that actually run the big motors, opinions and setup advice? Must be a few of you out there? The Promax's are getting to be an old motor and won't last forever...
  15. mxzx

Allison foil, will it help skiiing?

Having problems pulling out a skier with my gse. Will an ally foil help with getting a skier out of the water? Or is the only solution to prop down. Currently run a 26 hydromotive qiv with 1.75 gears. Thanks.
  16. mxzx

Ski prop for Grandsport?

What would you guys recommend for a ski prop for a Grandsport. Motor is a stock 225PM with 1.75 sporty. My 26" Hydromotive QIV won't pull a slalom skier. (Didn't really expect a prop that would get my boat to 90mph would pull up a skier.) Thanks!
  17. mxzx

wtb ski prop.

Looking for a ski prop for my Grandsport. Would like to find a 22" Hydromotive Q IV or a 22" 4 blade Trophy. Can be either flo-torque or fat shaft Merc. Thanks!
  18. mxzx

Seats, anyone use Vinyl paint/dye on them?

The seats in my Allison are looking pretty stained and I am having a tough time getting them clean. Has anyone ever painted their vinyl seats with something like Dublicolor Vinyl spraypaint? How did it turn out? Thanks
  19. mxzx

Hydromotive, which one?

Which Hydromotive prop would you guys run on a Grandsport? the Quad IV O/T or the O/B?
  20. mxzx

26" Mercury Chopper

26" Chopper, was originally a 24, worked to a 26. Weedcutters removed, polished. Small shaft. No nicks or dings $300 shipped tyd.