Hydromotive, which one?

xb03fs

My vote would be for an OT. Pitch depends on what you are looking to get out of it.

Last edited:

TBuck2003

Boat Motor Package ??? Be happy to get you going in the right direction. Sorry just saw 225Pmax 28 QIV OT

TBuck

Last edited:

Allyfishing

mxzx, too bad you are so far away form the border on 81 at 401 I'd meet ya there next summer and let ya try my 28P QIV-OT while I fished in Portland for a week then meet ya back again at the end of the week on 401 before I head back to Pennsylvania.

Or better yet, take a drive over to Manny (Toronto) and pick him up then drive down to Ohio to see Todd and have at it testing props for a day!!

mxzx

Thanks for the info guys,
I have seen a few used QIV's for sale lately. Not sure if I want to go new or used. I will probably want a 26P as my Sportmaster has 1.78 gears in it.

Allyfishing

Did you have to have anything done special to put 1.78 gears in a sporty?? the 1.78's were the gears found in the small gearcase like in the XR4. That's what i had in my old Merc XR4.

John S

Todd, are you still selling the T4X? That is such a nice wheel. But I also like my T3X...and my quad 4...and my knobjob is the shizzy. A guy can never have too many Hydromotives in his g'rage.....

John S

26 would be the flavor Id go with. I really liked that wheel for cruising around loaded...I mean that in multiple ways. How would you compare that to the quad 4 on an xbo2? I also like my quad 4, never had a chance to run em back to back to compare. I just remember that t4x drove sweet and punched hard.