New Grandsport interior cost?

mxzx

Anyone know how much it would be approx. for a new interior from Allison for a GSE with the rear sunpad? Mine is definitely showing its almost 20 year old age!

mxzx

Thanks for the info guys, not bad considering it includes new backs and foam that you get from them, not just covers. I was quoted around that amount locally just to recover.

ScottB

Allison was fast and easy to work with. I wanted a carbon fiber insert (which they did not offer), so I supplied exactly want I wanted and there was no up charge. The new interior bolted in pretty quickly and looks great.

Attachments

xs03mich

I had the factory do my seats a few years ago. I think the new buckets were about 250 to 275 each and the rear seat was 100 each section/piece. I had the sun deck done local a few years before that. The covers fit and looked perfect. The new foam in them made a big difference comfort wise for me. Bill sent me samples of materials to choose from and turn around time was about a month.

Lotus 50

Or you could take all your seats and sun deck to Gwen at Above Board covers and get it done over the winter. She is in Brechin 705-484-9935

One day I'll have to do that or pay more to buy seats with the Allison logo from Allison.