Search results

1. fishnfireman

Questions for anyone "In the Know"

No doubt Bill will know... But he won't be back till Tues. I bet someone might have a good idea. First--How much does a new set of hi-back bucket seat covers cost ? 2nd-- Cost of carpet kit for 21 bassport pro ? 3rd---If it would be possible to retro fit the new E-ped mounting system on a...
  2. fishnfireman

Mercury hi-po hub??

Any advise as to what kind of adhesive, that will hold the black shims in place while changing props ? The original stuff was clear and only lasted a few months. So I tried some hi-temp red RTV silicone.....It only lasted a few trips .
  3. fishnfireman

Hey Todd.

It's here, been a long time since I have had a full sized barrel prop... Looks bad on the 3.2 ltr with the double vent holes. Will give you a full report after our week long championship at Grand lake. Hope to have a new Ranger to sell when we get home ! Thanks and regards Mike
  4. fishnfireman

Merc prop kit small shaft.

I found a Mercury Hi-po prop kit for a small shaft. It's slightly used but still in the box.. Will take half price of a new one. Buy my 26 RE3 small shaft for 250.00 and I'll throw it in for free !!!!!!!!!!.
  5. fishnfireman

26 RE3 small shaft for sale or trade.

RE3 for sale 26 pitch. 250.00 and It's yours tired of looking at it..won't fit anything I have now.
  6. fishnfireman

WTB Allison cut 24/25 Trophy

Need another high alltitude prop. have a 26 RE3 that fits small shaft I will sell or trade for
  7. fishnfireman

H-steering LEAK

Anyone having issues with the cylinder leaking where the ram comes out ? Mine is on an 06 model from the factory. I replaced the port side seal last year and it started leaking again about 3 months later. It makes me think that the ram has a bad spot which I can't see with the naked eye...
  8. fishnfireman

Mercury prop issues !

It would be interesting to have a few numbers to put with the claims of broken Merc. propellers. At first it was the Trophy's now the Pro ET's Has anyone heard of any of there 3 blade props breaking ? Or is it just the 4 blades. It would be interesting to know if all there props are...
  9. fishnfireman

Pinkey--I'm blaming you !!

You remember that thread we was talking about breaking props the other day.. Yes--I did !!! Broke that dang Pro ET---- GRRRRRR!!! Found out you can change the prop on these new 21's from the back deck..In the middle of the lake. We got caught about 15 miles from the boat ramp in some big...
  10. fishnfireman

Anyone know Rob Riley ?

I sent Rob a cowl this summer.. Back in mid summer. I shipped an Alien cowl to Rob..And agreed to sell it to him at a greatly discounted price. Cause his fell in the water..and he was having some tough times. I have yet to see any money.
  11. fishnfireman

How Many ??

How many of us actually READ some of these threads before making a response? For a long time I have seen where numerous threads would take off in a different direction. Someone would have to correct the next poster. Information was not used that was there. Or (I THINK) in a lot of cases...
  12. fishnfireman

26 Mazco..27 allie cut Trophy

Mazco 26 pitch RE3 small hub-I will call this prop a conservative 7 it has several small scratches on the leading edges. The prop has not been used a lot but I have hauled it in the boat for a backup. That is where it got the scratches. Asking $450.00 I'll pay frt in U.S. Trophy 27 pitch with...
  13. fishnfireman

your thoughts about red ?

Carpet..I am thinking about putting in some 36 or 40 ounce carpet. i figure this fine a rig needs some of the finest carpet. I had to make some cuts in the floor to accomadate the new airride seat. So I figure now is as good a time as any. for some new carpet... besides that the red surging...
  14. fishnfireman

Lone Star shootout

Did anyone happen to catch the BASS Elite 100 on ESPN this morning. AWESOME........Six different guys broke the all time BASS 4 day weight record. Fish Falcon and Amistad a few times and it will spoil you. Make you start thinking your supposed to catch 75- 100 fish a day, where a 25 pound 5...
  15. fishnfireman

Any MMA fight fans here ?

Pulver VS Faber. Faber is as bad as they come for a little man. Someone said he is like a spider monkey on roids and a buzz saw on crack. It was one heck of a fight.. Both on the ground and stand up. I have never seen anyone who could throw a short elbow as hard and fast as Uriah does...
  16. fishnfireman

How long

Has ra been an administrator ?
  17. fishnfireman

TRUE side slide.

I have been toying with the idea of being able to move the steering wheel. ever since I bought my first Allison. However with my old rig and the cable steering it was more of a challenge than I wanted to tackle. Not so with hydraulic steering... I just about got it finished. Just waiting...
  18. fishnfireman

little TV time

If you get a chance to catch the FLW East VS West shootout on Amistad..Keep a watch out for a 21 Prosport. I got to follow Deion Hibdon around with a camera guy all day last Saturday..It will show on FSN
  19. fishnfireman

Ouch !

A fireman sent me this has anyone seen or heard of this incident ? I checked with snopes.com. There are 2 different stories on how this happened, but evidently the picture is real. GROSS!! OK, all you medics. . . . Top this one. . . . This is an actual emergency room photo of a...
  20. fishnfireman

Parting out 2000 model 225 Pro max.

I know the bottom end is toast.. But the rest should be OK.. Cowl and skirt are good. Allison mod sportmaster Small shaft.. 7500 Rpm ECU Stator. Injectors were cleaned and flowed By Linda at Brucato Should have 5 good Marles Top pinned pistons.... Will check heads--- 34CC JSRE I...