Anyone know Rob Riley ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnfireman

I sent Rob a cowl this summer..
Back in mid summer. I shipped an Alien cowl to Rob..And agreed to sell it to him at a greatly discounted price. Cause his fell in the water..and he was having some tough times. I have yet to see any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

22R

I don't know him but I remember the exchange. I was impressed with your eagerness to help out a fellow Ally Owner. I hope there is a good explaination for why he didn't pay you.
Good Luck.

22R

patches

i know your aggravation, but on a smaller scale. several years ago a guy on screamandfly needed a 10k merc tach and a had an extra one so i offered it for free, don't remember why i was giving it to him but anyway. its a friday and he asks if i could overnite it to arizona. so i spend a little of my time to box this thing and drive to ups, pay 45 dollars to overnite a tach for saturday delivery and he won't pay or answer a message. i was only wanting him to reimburse the 45 that i paid to ship it. i told the story on the board and threatened to post his name and he finally paid. good job on posting his name. he should pay you promptly or send your cowl back plus the 200 you spent shipping it. good luck

XSive

Your a good man Mike. I hope the useless scumbag gets off his *** and pays you.

It'll be interesting to see if he posts a reply on this with some sort of angry excuse directed towards you like Ive seen happen when deadbeats get called out. People who screw others should die a painful death.

Edit - I did a search on this site and his cell phone number is posted. http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?p=48036#post48036

cell 814-977-4938.

Last edited:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Tep, That sux indeed. But, dang what did you ship it in to cost so much? I shipped a whole outboard from TN. to here in Ga. for 300. I hope you find the dude and get you cash back.

RedAllison

If anyone has any USEFUL information to contribute too Mike and this situation please contact him via PM. Money is money and the man needs to be paid! This thread is hereby locked because some are trying to turn it into something else. Any questions contact Lou, myself or re-read the TOS.

:wink
RA

Status
Not open for further replies.