Any MMA fight fans here ?

fishnfireman

Pulver VS Faber.

Faber is as bad as they come for a little man.
Someone said he is like a spider monkey on roids and a buzz saw on crack.

It was one heck of a fight.. Both on the ground and stand up. I have never seen anyone who could throw a short elbow as hard and fast as Uriah does.
He has moves they don't even have a name for yet.

Awesome battle !!

ALLISONMAN

Yeap That Was A Great Fight But I Though The Fight Before That Was Better Where The Mexican Guy And The Japanese Guy Fought It Out And I Hated It When The Doc Stopped The Fight Cause Of The Swollen Eye But I Will For Sure Will Be Looking For That Rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishnfireman

We missed that fight...had to go on a call...will have to watch it on tape.

How about those 2 girls last week on CBS with that new bunch of cage fighters..
Not only is she beautiful--- she can fight.

And the big street fighter, Kimbo Slice--- that has had all those fights on you tube .
He is one bad dude, but would not be much against a well ranked MMA fighter.
I kinda had to turn my eyes when he had that dudes ears all jacked up.

ALLISONMAN

Yeah You Need To Watch That Fight Yall Missed It Was Twice As Good And Pulver And Faber!!!!! Yeah Those Are Some Tuff Chicks And Did You Ever See The Kimbo Vs Gannon Fight??? Gannon Whipped Kimbo Arse But Let Kijmbo Get Randy Coture Or Lidell And He Would Get Showed A Whippin!!!!!!!!!!!

pickwickangler

I would like to see BJ Penn ease over there to WEC and show em who the king of little people iz :laughing

fishnfireman

I would like to see BJ Penn ease over there to WEC and show em who the king of little people iz :laughing
That would be one to watch...:furious

Is BJ in the same wt class ? or did Little evil have to move up a class when they fought ?

I'm sure someone can beat Faber.. Right now he almost looks invincible. But I also thought that about Gracie...Cotoure...Liddel....and Mat Hughes.!!!!!
There is truth in that old saying...It don't mater how tough or how fast you are, there is always someone a little tougher or faster.

ALLISONCHICK

Not Only Does He Look Invincible But He Looks Pretty Darn Good Too!! Yeah That Was A Great Fight Last Night! Yes I Even Watched Them All. The Only One I Didnt Like Was The First One. The 2 Guys Danced Around Each Other All 3 Rounds. It Really Sucked! But Back To Faber, Oh My!!

Love Ya A-man!

Jessica