How Many ??

fishnfireman

How many of us actually READ some of these threads before making a response?

For a long time I have seen where numerous threads would take off in a different direction. Someone would have to correct the next poster. Information was not used that was there. Or (I THINK) in a lot of cases someone would just skim the thread and draw a totally wrong conclusion from what was actually written..At times I have thought it was a lack of reading comprehension. But after starting to watch for it. I have noticed the information was there in plain site, but never seen.
I guess my point to this is-----some of our little misunderstandings could be avoided if all of us would pay better attention to what we are reading. I have seen a few deals escalate simply because one or the other parties only skimmed the material. Never taking the time to re-read a post or 2 before drawing their own wrong conclusion. Which wound up leading to an all out war..Simply because someone saw what they wanted too instead of what was written!!!!
It

David Shook

Fishin,
I hear you brother, the weather here is very dry, we've been in a drought for the past few years and it seems the guys out in the mid west are getting more than their share of water, don't know if it's that globle warming chit or what?
Don't know? Obama or the old dude, good question, glad you brought it up! Thinking about a write in campaign for Kev?
Yeah, How bout them Dawgs! Celtics ain't bad either.
I'm thinking that SOB in Iran is making that nuke chit for something besides powering grow lights for poppy plants, you think?
Thanks for stepping up and getting this board srtaight, it's about time someone did!!!!!!
Shook

fishnfireman

I'm thinking Al-goore might be on to something. I know for sure the planet has been wrmin since the big freeze got all the dinosaures..
I'm leaning more towards jim than Kev fer a write in..Jim's seems to have the edge on fuzzy math,,spins and waffling.
Celtics ? Ain't that some bovine they brought over from across the big pond ?
Ya--I think.
Yer welcome !!!!!!!!!

Side bar...I hear there are some Texicans looking to divert some of the fllood waters out the midwest to west Texas. Some of the locals claimed they were still hauling water to there livestock during the BIG flood...You know the one that lasted some 40 days and knights

David Shook

I hear you Fireman, just going on with you , you're right about what you said, and I'm guilty myself, Seems like I've made more apologies than posts, just need to take a moment to think , Thanks good advice even for an old fart like me, Have a gooden buddy!
Shook

fishnfireman

:laughing
You trouble maker

That would be yes, sure, jim,ok,if the shoe fits,me to,yes,huh,sure, yes, yes,politicaly correct would be nice,trouble maker, and Yes it's way past my bedtime :smile

GFinch

Being dyslexic, my reading, writing and math skills are terrible. As an example I tried to post on this thread twice last night and the computer ate both of them. I have to read those posts that get my blood boiling at least twice just to see if what my eyes are seeing is what my brain is comprehending.
I know you are correct about the posting before reading completely and it seems it's always the usual suspects.
Thank goodness for Spell Check, wish they had Math Check and for some Mouth Check!