TRUE side slide.

fishnfireman

I have been toying with the idea of being able to move the steering wheel. ever since I bought my first Allison. However with my old rig and the cable steering it was more of a challenge than I wanted to tackle.

Not so with hydraulic steering...

I just about got it finished. Just waiting on a new steering wheel and some--- stick on faux-wood to cover the new face plate.

redwingally

I have been toying with the idea of being able to move the steering wheel. ever since I bought my first Allison. However with my old rig and the cable steering it was more of a challenge than I wanted to tackle.

Not so with hydraulic steering...

I just about got it finished. Just waiting on a new steering wheel and some--- stick on faux-wood to cover the new face plate.

Always wondered if it would work safely. I just figured if it did then Darris would have patented it. Cant wait to see the results.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
How about an update? I was just gonna post a thread asking about doing this, but decided to hit the search button instead!

GotMyAlly

Hmmmmm.......wish this was a factory option................

But yeah, I'd like to see pics too! And a parts list!

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
My wheel is in the center, it is just a little weird with 2 people in the front but it is great by myself. My seat slides sideways and front to back.

Silverbullet kinda liked driving my boat with it in the middle. Hehehehe.