How long

RedAllison

Mike, what difference does it make? You also probably forgot that I used to be an overall mod on this site a couple years ago but things changed and I haven't been since probably 05 (other than the hunting section since it was started).

All I can ask right now is that people bare with us and let us get the rally behind us next month. Some people have been asking for changes for awhile around here and over the summer they will get them! But again please just let us get the rally behind us and get "settled" into the summer boating season and then I think folks will enjoy a few extras around this place soon.

:beer:
RA

Crazyoz

Banned
What changes Red I like things the way they are. Kevin does a good job as far as I am concerned and it is his board. Red you dont need to say anything else my friend, you said all you need to so get back to enjoying yourself. Everything will be just fine in the end.

fishnfireman

Mike, what difference does it make? You also probably forgot that I used to be an overall mod on this site a couple years ago but things changed and I haven't been since probably 05 (other than the hunting section since it was started).

:beer:
RA
It makes a big difference to some of us.
Especially those of us who have been on the stinky end of your bulshite.

Some of us remember when you were a moderator. We also know why you did not stay one. It only took a short time for someone to disagree with

RedAllison

Ricky life changes whether we like it or not. Hope ta see ya on the river this weekend, prolly be Sunday or Monday before I get up there. Prolly leave the redbarge at home and be on the deckboat! :beer:

Mike what is this now the third post I've had to tell you, your desires for a public fight AINT happenin!

Thank you, drive thru! :at the bar
RA

Crazyoz

Banned
Deckboat sounds good Red, not shure if we are going to make it. We want to but hard to find someone to watch the six month old. He likes his naps and he likes his bed. We shure hope to be there.

fishnfireman

Mike what is this now the third post I've had to tell you, your desires for a public fight AINT happenin!

RA
You the one made it public when you brought it over here from BBC..:help

No fight ---just the fact's man "nothun but the fact's"

Or an apology to me and and Allison for soiling there good name, With your foul mouth, and underhanded ways. You remember now.............Threats to turn me in and calling me everything except a white man.

Of course I understand it was done while you were under duress. :furious--- Getting the boot from 2 boards and helping with a back door to PM's.. That might tend to make one a little crankey :beer:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Am the only one who is tires of all the B.S. Put it to bed. Everyone is well aware of the fact that RA sent you some PM's and you are unhappy about it. Let it go guy's. This is only an internet chat board. Not an internet fight club. RA has made it clear he made some mistakes and has apologozed. DUDE LET IT GO...................

RedAllison

I'll have you know me and dis Commodore 64 do special ops, hush hush stuff for the CIA!!!

:at the bar
RA

ps
What color is the homepage in here? I only see green and black with my Apple + monitor.

fishnfireman

I'm with you DAWG. Give him a chance Mike.
I stated in the sticky post...That I was good this time..Even thou No one can read the PM's..It did not get deleted before I got to make my point.

Only time will tell how far jim is willing to go to make this work. I have wished him well and am willing to let it go and be of any help I can.
There are still a lot of guys out there who may never come back. Along with the stigma that has been brought to the Allison name.
True story guys------twice in the last few years, Once at a boat dock, once and at a gas station.. A fella sees the Allison, and rather than say something nice or ask the normal question....like.. how fast will that rocketship run...IT"S O--so your one of THOSE smartazz sob's...........I'm Like --wow- Ok---sorry --what did I do ???? BOTH times it turned out the guy was a member of BBC and had decided we were all the same, and both times RA was the only name the guys could come up with..SAD but true !!!!

There was a time when the name ALLISON,, brought with it immediate respect..and awe..not always the case nowdays.

propmanjay

They still walk up to my A Boat with awe. I really doubt that some internet spat will effect the fact that an Allison is one of the best built, best performing boats in the world. Keep it real and lets end this fight. All it does is bring all of the rest of us down. Lets help our fellow man and enjoy the fact that if we have a question we can get a prompt answer to it. Thats what this board is about to me. If I want to here a bunch of bickering I can go to my grandsons play ground.

RedAllison

Well THAT's interesting Mike you say twice in the last couple years you've been approached out of the blue by BBC guys who said I was an A-hole! Yet the last couple of years this board has been private and while at the SAME TIME I was NOT a member of BBC. I think Al cut me off after about only 1.5-2 months of membership last winter. So if they were BBC members and I was NOT and instead a member of THIS private site... then how da heck they read anything and come to any conclusions about me??? :confused:

I think saying that I have ruined any prestige or reputation of the Allison name is a pretty outlandish stretch! It might actually surprise you to know, and Lou can back this up as Darris told it directly to him just last summer, Darris felt I was one of his BEST sales reps. :smile I know I personally have influenced the sale of several new A-boats each year. In fact I helped sell 2-3 21s last summer alone. :beer:

Talk about me if you wish, but at least be fair!
RA

fishnfireman

I was NOT a member of BBC. I think Al cut me off after about only 1.5-2 months of membership last winter. So if they were BBC members and I was NOT and instead a member of THIS private site... then how da heck they read anything and come to any conclusions about me??? :confused:

RA

jim. that is exactly why you and I have so many problems. You and the truth have a hard time co-existing...
You contradict yourself in the same line. So which one is the truth ? You sound like an Ex president....
"I was NOT a member of BBC"
"I did NOT have sex with that woman"
If you would just stick to the fact's you would not have to defend yourself.

Fact = you DID belong to BBC at least 1.5 to 2 months prior to 11-28-2007 because that's the date you sent me " THE UGLY" pm
Fact = The reason you sent me 'THE UGLY" pm was because you did not like me standing up for the guy who banned you from BBC....for being so ugly to all those on BBC who happened to disagree with you.
Fact = The first guy who voiced his displeasure to me of your antics on BBC was at the boat ramp at Lake Amistad on or about the 11th month of 2007. He was on the receiving end of your uglyness.
Fact = The second guy was at the Exxon at Amistad during a BassChamps tournament in January 2008.
Fact = they read plenty in that short time to come to the same conclusion about you.
I figured you should know better than most...just how many fishermen read a fishin board.

fishnfireman

I think saying that I have ruined any prestige or reputation of the Allison name is a pretty outlandish stretch! It might actually surprise you to know, and Lou can back this up as Darris told it directly to him just last summer, Darris felt I was one of his BEST sales reps. :smile I know I personally have influenced the sale of several new A-boats each year. In fact I helped sell 2-3 21s last summer alone. :beer:

Talk about me if you wish, but at least be fair!
RA
What's not fair-----I deal in the truth---so it can be proven. Show me one thing I have ever said about you that was not the truth.
I'm sure if Nancy and Darris were to read ALL of the UGLY stuff you have put out.
Over the last few years... on ALL the web sites. They would have a whole different view !!!!

And don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back. Your not the only one who has "personally influenced the sale of several new A-boats"
Your darn sure not "his BEST sales rep". Especialy considering the fact you can't post on some of the biggest bass fishing boards.

Your starting to sound like a politician.....with all the speeches and back rubbin and such.

Next thing your going to start kissin babies.

Last edited:
They still walk up to my A Boat with awe. I really doubt that some internet spat will effect the fact that an Allison is one of the best built, best performing boats in the world. Keep it real and lets end this fight. All it does is bring all of the rest of us down. Lets help our fellow man and enjoy the fact that if we have a question we can get a prompt answer to it. Thats what this board is about to me. If I want to here a bunch of bickering I can go to my grandsons play ground.
I hate to get involved with this, but I have to disagree. You are correct in saying that Allison's will still be the best built boats, but I had never heard of or seen an A boat before I stumbled onto this site while researching what type of boat to buy. The only reason I knew what an Allison was all about or what they could do was mostly from what I learned on this site. I was blown away by the information exchanged here and the friendships that spanned thousands of miles. I can truthfully say that if this "stuff" was going on with this site while I was looking for a boat, there would be a Ranger, Triton, Bullet, or even a Nitro in my garage right now instead to the dirty 2002XB that is in there right now. My family never had boats, neither did any of my friends, with out this site there was no way I could have gone from a 14' jon boat with a 9.8 hp to the machine I have now.

fishnfireman

I kinda hate to say this !!!

If you think this is the first or last ya- ya that has been on this board...You need to go back and do some looking.
There have been more disagrements on here than Opra.... And yes they were happeneing in the "good ol days"

But you did not see Kevin starting them.
And you darn sure did not see him having to twist the truth. Just to try and prove his point.
I am more than willing to give someone a chance.
But it sure is tough when the very next post he makes.....He has to spin the truth to cover his past.