Search results

1. Darth VMAX

Holy Smokes it’s still here! (Message boards)

Howdy Y’all! Been a while since I was here. 1990 Allison XB2002CP - VMAX Trp
  2. Darth VMAX

Anyone with an XTB-21 have a tape measure handy?

Just curious if anyone would be willing to provide some dimensions of the rear seat areas (indicated by the blue lines in the picture posted) Thanks!
  3. Darth VMAX

All things equal, what is the real speed difference in the XB21 series

What are we really experiencing? 1 mph, 2 mph...3 mph? Talking Prosport (to include SUB), 2+2 & the 2 seaters. Is there 3 4 or 5 mph difference from the fastest to slowest model?
  4. Darth VMAX

This may be old news. Reynolds "no-backwash" jack

Has anyone seen these or used them? http://reynoldsracingmarine.com/backwash.htm
  5. Darth VMAX

Sweet video of Grant's XB21

http://magis.to/IEMBNglTGSguBQRhCzE This is a really cool video that Grant Goldbecks photographer put together. This was pieced together from his trip to the BASS Tournament on Table Rock and then through Lake Dardenelle AR on the way back to Texas. This was really fun helping out with this.
  6. Darth VMAX

Skid Planer combined with foil

My XB2002/VMAX doesn't have either the skid-planer or a foil on the motor. Do y'all run both in combination or do you run one or the other?
  7. Darth VMAX

ELITE series angler just went ELITE!

for those that don't FB. A very nice post from Elite Series Angler Grant Goldbeck announcing his partnership with Allison Dear Allison FB. I have spent the last year reading the many post on the Allison Facebook page. I didn't respond because I wanted to learn the facts, and read through all...
  8. Darth VMAX

Is Merc making Evinrude's 4- Stroke portable outboards?

I have been studying the small motors 3.5 hp, 4hp and 6 hp. They all seem to be identical except the paint and graphics. Since Evinrude basically is all 2-stroke, did they contract their 4-stroke portables from Mercury? I know this happens from time to time (Mercury used to paint Yamaha...
  9. Darth VMAX

Q. about the XB21 new XB2002 rear hatch

Just curious. The rigging "shield" that is in the center of the XB21 & XB2002' "new" rear hatch, is that the older XB2002 console (like I have) thats been cut and molded into the hatch?
  10. Darth VMAX

Jacos xb21

Anybody know why Jacos has a Torquemaster case on their XB21/250 on their lot? They mention "its a great combo" Color me ignorant, but shouldn't it have a Sportmaster?
  11. Darth VMAX

ALmost makes me question why am I even serving...

As a currently serving 24+ yr veteran of the USAF/ANG, this crap makes it seem futile... http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces-to-provide-security-at-us-events/
  12. Darth VMAX

Another decal question-

So I have been working on removing the crest decal off of my XB2002 small console (its is very bad shape). I have been using a hairdryer (as reccomended) to heat up the old decal. Seems like no matter what, all it will do is flake of in these tiny pieces. I have decide to place the domed...
  13. Darth VMAX

XB2002 small Console. Domed or Flat "crest" decal???

I am replacing both of my Allison Crest decals on my XB2002. I recieved one flat and one domed. Has anyone placed a domed decal on the console or does it not work very well? Thanks
  14. Darth VMAX

Oklahoma City A-Owners

Stay safe! Unbelievable devestation! God Bless
  15. Darth VMAX

Skeeter "rockbuster" Bass boat 4 sale- CHEAP!

SCREW THAT!!!! http://www.bassmaster.com/video/scary-moment-rough-water
  16. Darth VMAX

Bill Dance Facebook Page - Contest

If y'all are ever on Facebook, go check out Bill Dance's page. His profile pic for the week is my boy. His pic won his Photo-contest from last week. Red, yeah I know. Its because of the jacket LOL
  17. Darth VMAX

How about my WSU SHOCKERS!

Taking out #1 Seed Gonzaga last night! GO SHOX!!!!!
  18. Darth VMAX

SS2000 Question (Theoretical Motor Q?)

Just sitting here parusing the Allison Website (loooking at the new XB2002 Console/rear hatch) and then I started looking at the SS2000. Noticed the Engine Warning that all the 20' boats have "regardless of HP no motor over 390 lbs to be installed" With this, I am wondering what kind of...
  19. Darth VMAX

Anybody still here that has a Mercury 2.5xs?

Curious about this motor (again). It seems that if you had a bad one...it was bad, but the good ones are still running strong. I know we had an XTB and maybe a Grandsport owner that was running the 2.5xs. Anyone still here that can share some #'s/experience's on an Allison? Thanks
  20. Darth VMAX

Just in case someone is looking for a used 2+2 in the Dallas area

I called on it just to see if he would seperate the motor (He won't) He does have the cover plate to make it a single console as well. http://dallas.listlux.com/a,29,1832419,2003-Allison-Bassport-Tournament-Elite-21-foot-bass-boat-----39600-Royse-City.htm