Oklahoma City A-Owners

Brack

This is not good ...major, major outbreak,.......so far the Tulsa area has been in the clear,.....

Pray for those kids and Parents in Moore Oklahoma

RedAllison

Larry "Big Daddy" Cates posted on my Facebook that he's ok. I have alot of family around OKC via my step-fathers family but so far all of them are ok. That thing was a MONSTER! The only chance you have with a direct hit of something like that is below ground.

If ANYONE else has ANY reports from A-owners in the OKC area please post updates here as you can.

Prayers for ALL Okies tonight, unless you've been in these F-4&5 goliaths you just can't comprehend the devastation... :very sad
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Everyone from the Oakie crew PLEASE check in when possible and let us know you are OK!

wc911

Prayers for everyone!!!!! Had a couple of them close to the house and its not good , been a while tho.

njj502

Hope everyone is ok. I've seen first hand what they'll do. It's pretty insane.... All that stuff is heading toward us tonight....

robo ss

heartbreaking pics on news, hits home when lil children r killed, got grandkids that age, prayin for u guys.

K.Kiser

My mind almost isn't letting me think about it... I can't conceive of not be able to protect my children from a monster like that, and in reality there is a whole bunch of people that just had to endure that very nightmare... My heart sinks for what people have lost... Praying now..

MWest77

Unbelievable loss. The video I saw was frightening. Can't begin to imagine something like that bearing down on my home. We have no underground shelter but it is a priority and we live in Mississippi. I'm still surprised that people are still being killed in Oklahoma by tornados. There should be a mandate for shelters there. It's like living on a stovetop and not knowing when or which eye will be cut on. What a nightmare.:sad