Skeeter "rockbuster" Bass boat 4 sale- CHEAP!

K.Kiser

It's easy to sit here and make judgement, but I will anyway... No way I woulda tried that with water moving at that speed, especially with another soul on board... Equipment can and does get replaced as needed, but no one's making a replacement for life yet... Glad they made it out OK...

RedAllison

The damage to the bug boat would pale in comparison to the damage on his face after I rearranged it for doing something so STUPID as that! :argue :punch He's lucky he didn't swamp the boat or knock that little lady into the water. That kind of water could QUICKLY overtake the boat and heaven forbid if anyone got knocked into it...

That is also a PRIME EXAMPLE why you should NEVER EVER EVER EVER even consider purchasing a "pro-boat". Those guys consider those boats nothing more than a tool and will sacrifice it for 1 more fish if they think it will help. What do they care? They have access to a backup boat if they do damage it and most will get a new one every 6mths or at least by the end of the model year.

LOL I wonder what Yammie will say about continuing the warranty on that motor to the next purchaser? :razz
RA

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
A very poor example of a 'pro' fisherman. Too many wanna be fishermen watch those guys and think if he can do it I can do it. Another reason they are trying to close fishing below the dams - no common sense. No fish is worth that risk. There was a video not too long ago about a guy that ran into trouble and lost his friend and almost himself to a river. It looked calm - not white water like that fool was in.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=accident+video+below+dam&mid=90625B12AAE7C90F187690625B12AAE7C90F1876&view=detail&FORM=VIRE2

Last edited:

SmallJaw

Not the brightest thing I ever saw for sure. I wonder if he'll go back up there in the future? I wouldn't, not in those conditions.:gasp

biller31

We fish the tailraces all the time. But not during floods and not the rocky sections and for damn sure not both. This is a classic case of a dumbass not knowing where the hell he is at. You see one local in an aluminum commercial boat... that should tell you that you shouldn't be there and you're a DUMBASS!