Search results

1. B

1998 xb2003T with 2.5 mercury for sale

1998 xb200t for sale with aluminum single axle trailer, 200Mercury carbed motor with Carlson reeds, pro max heads exhaust blue printed, electric fuel pump. It also has sea star pro hydraulic steering and bob's hydraulic jack plate and sports master lower unit with s/s drive shaft, small prop...
  2. B

used boyesen reeds

I have a used set of boyesen 5 pedal dual stage reeds on blocks, came off 2.5, $90 shipped
  3. B

Test and tune mishap at Rosethorn

I heard a prop blade got thrown and hit a driver next to it in the head and split it open from the jaw to the eye.
  4. B

Test and tune mishap at Rosethorn

I heard a prop blade got thrown and hit a driver next to it in the head and split itop-en from the jaw to the eye.
  5. B

Question about 98 XB03 billege pump

What size outlet is on the billege pump on a 98 model XB03? Mine is making a squeeling noise. Also where is it at?
  6. B

Rumor's about stoping fishing due to oil spill

My brother own's a outboard shop on the westbank of New Orlean's and told me they are talking about stoping fishing all around here due to the oil spill. Just when you think things are bad,bend over.
  7. B

Pulled the spark plug threads on #3

I ran my boat for the 3rd time in 7 months to get the cobwebs out. Had a bad miss,so I pulled the plugs to read before changing the pack's and it kept turning. Threads came out on the plug in one piece. Had to pull the head for a heli coil. Always something.
  8. B

XB2003 turning a 28 A-5 chopper 6700

I wen't fishing today and put my box stock 28 pitch A5 chopper on. I have a sportsmaster with a 1.87 gear and turned it 6700 with the hydro plate set around 3/4 above the pad. How fast do you think it was running. I think I could have got a couple hundred more out of it stretched out.
  9. B

Queston about XB03 livewell pump?

I put my xb03 in the water for the 1st time in about 6 months today When I tried to fill the bait well the pump ran but didn't pump and made a sqeeling noise. Is the pump benind the excess pannel in front of the bait well or in front of the tank under the battery deck plate?
  10. B

Finally got my lower unit back on

My brother rebuilt the sportsman I bought off scream&fly for 1400 and I finally got it back on my boat. It only took a prop shagt,drive shaft,the correct clutch dog and shift cam,new seals and water pump. About another grand without labor and with a used drive shaft he had and clutch dog. How...
  11. B

Katrina,Gustav

Well my xb03 made it thru these 2 storms under the patio, covered with no damage at all.
  12. B

7 gallon reserve tank for xb03

I have a 7 gallon reserve tank from a 98-xb03-t with selector valve $100 plus shiping. Would make a goo drag fuel cell also. Also have mounting pan.
  13. B

40 cents gas tax

I heard on the news yesterday that they are talking about adding a 40 cents gas tax to up grade road's and bridges,since the one in Minnisota failed. That will realy help the already failing economy.
  14. B

250xs

My brother sold a perfect 97 225 Promax and bought a 250xs and is sorry he ever did it. He put one of those grass filters on it and sometimes has to clean it 4 or 5 times on one fishing trip. He say's it's a POS!
  15. B

Lower unit filler

It's time to redo my bob's again,what type of filler do yall guy's suggest.
  16. B

Top water intakes on bob's low water pickup

I have 4 intakes on the top and bottom of the bullet on my bob's and find I can't pick my motor up more than 3/4 of a inch from the pad when running my tempest fishing prop's. I have a 98 model xb03 with a 200 Mercury-2.5. How will it do in grass if I plug the top 4 holes?
  17. B

steering cables for 2002

I have a friend that needs cables for his allison 2002. Where can you buy them?
  18. B

Spearing a wave in a XB03

I went rabbit hunting in my 98 model xb03 yesterday and took the lake back home. Boy was that a mistake. I did not realize they had 4ft plus rollers till I got in the middle. I ate 3 or 4,good thing I had a helmet on. Still got a wet bottom though. If I went faster the hole boat, moter and all...
  19. B

Gas gauge sending unit

My gas gauge quit working on my xb03 and I took the sending unit apart after jumping the wires to check the gauge. And I found a little square magnet loose inside. Does any one know where it goes?
  20. B

got the Eagles farewell tour CD for Christmas

I just finished watching the second DVD of the Eagles Farewell Tour that my brother gave me for Christmas. All I can say is't awsome.