Katrina,Gustav

john4utvols

Thats great but I got a feelin your not done. Ike still has not made that west turn yet, If it turns by morning I think yall Fl, Al, and maybe part of La guys will miss the brunt of the storm, but if it doesn't watch out it looks like it will be on the Tx, La line and possible a cat 4-5. Like I told Phil we have plenty of room and will help any of yall out. I have a camper on the the Tn river if needed.

CommonArcWelder

Well guys, it certainly isnt lookin' good for us here in southwest louisiana. I brought my 2002 with me for Gustav. Not gonna be able to leave for this one though. I'm ready for it though; got my welding machine on my truck wired to the house. I lost everything i owned due to Hurricane Rita in 2005 and got ahold of my present home shortly after. It had minimal damage then. Hopefully it will fare well for this one. God Bless all of you living in Texas and Southwest Louisiana.

hotfoot

Good luck Keith and may God keep you and yours safe too. Our place is less than 100 miles from where they say it will make landfall and 7 blks. off the water.