Question about 98 XB03 billege pump

asdf

I have a 98 XB03 as well. I was messing with the bildge pump last weekend. My bilge pump is located in the bottom of the fuel tank compartment. Mine has a 750 gph attwood pump. There is also a float switch that automatically triggers the bilge pump when water builds up. The outlet on mine is 3/4 inch barbed outlet. You can pick up a new pump with the same outlet at Walmart. There is a holding bracket that is screwed to the hull that holds the bilge pump. The bilge pump should come out with a counterclockwise twist, then you can unscrew the holding bracket if the pump needs to be replaced. If I replace mine, I will probably go with the Attwood Tsunami T800. Seems to be a little smaller and pumps 50 more gph.

Also, make sure all your through hull hoses are hooked up. Looking at the transom, the through hull on the left is for filling the livewell. The one on the right is for draining it. The center is where the boat's drainplug goes. Mine weren't hooked up, and water was coming into the boat. Bildge pump was running full time - not good, especially once the battery runs out. Sorry if I'm telling you things you already know. Just learned all this recently.

brotherxb03

Thank's for the info, My boat has been setting too much the last year. I'm going to change the billege pump and gas gauge sending unit.