Finally got my lower unit back on

brotherxb03

My brother rebuilt the sportsman I bought off scream&fly for 1400 and I finally got it back on my boat. It only took a prop shagt,drive shaft,the correct clutch dog and shift cam,new seals and water pump. About another grand without labor and with a used drive shaft he had and clutch dog. How you like that for a unit that was suppose to be low hrs and ready to run. Almost make me feel like taking a road trip with a can of woop *** with me.

brotherxb03

No it was posted by jrogers720 about 7-17-08,then put on ebay the next day. What took so long to fix was that I went thru a claim on paypal. He ended offering my money back finally if I returned it in the same condition as received. The guy wouldn't even comunicate with me or return my call untill I filed the claim. He was pissed then because he received payment thry his old lady and she must have got on his ***. He guranteed it to me before I bought it. So because he would't return my money first I didn't trust him to send it back. I should have known better with his 40 total post on scream&fly.He's probally voting for Obama too!

Last edited: