Search results

1. The Cashew Kid

Crank question??

Anybody know a part # or where to get a sleeve to convert a small bearing crank to a big bearing?
  2. The Cashew Kid

metal cage rod bearings.....

Anyone got a part number for metal caged rod bearings for my 99 Promax? Gotta replace my crankshaft and want to make this upgrade while I'm in there.
  3. The Cashew Kid

Update on my Dad......

A little update on my dad. First of all, thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!!! His tumor is localized. Thank goodness the cancer has not spread! He will have at least 5 weeks of chemo and radiation before the tumor is removed. He has started his treatments and so far, so good. It will...
  4. The Cashew Kid

New personal best speed

Ran my XB 03 to 92 Saturday evening. Wind finally laid down so off I went. Have been pretty comfortable at 86-87 with my limited seat time. This is not my first Allison to drive but is the first I've owned. 60 degrees and just slight chop. Prop shaft right at 1/4 below, 28 Hydromotive OT on my...
  5. The Cashew Kid

Steering wheel

I put hyd steering on my boat and need the adapter to use my old wheel. I ordered one a month ago and now looks like its gonna be another month before they are available.:cuss Anybody know what the new wheel from Allison costs? Does anybody have an adapter they wanna part with? I guess I could...
  6. The Cashew Kid

Allison covers......

What can you put on the Allison covers to regain some water repellantcy? I guess my cover is a 2000 model, same as the boat. Reckon Scotch Guard would work?
  7. The Cashew Kid

Recess tray for TM pedal

Anybody put one in an 03? I'd like to but I would have to cut out part of what looks to be a cross brace under the deck in that area. Go or no go?
  8. The Cashew Kid

oil injection block-off

Anybody know the part# for the block-off kit for my 99 Promax?
  9. The Cashew Kid

Mr. Smalljaw.....

This was from this past Sunday at Picwick with Neal Edwards. Posting from my phone so I hope this works. 21 1/2 inches long. Fun times on 8 lb line and an itty bitty hook!
  10. The Cashew Kid

I'm truely heartbroken.

I had to put my Boykin Spaniel down this morning. It was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He just got real bad over the last couple weeks and it was just time to let him go so he didn't suffer. He usta go fishing with me and would climb up on the back deck right behind me and just...
  11. The Cashew Kid

my new name......LOL

Some of you know the story behind it. I found out the hard way the first night at Fastpass Im alergic to cashews. I got a new name out of it. Gotta get me a new avatar pic with a cashew wearin a cowboy hat, chaps and vest pullin a pair colt revolvers. Lol
  12. The Cashew Kid

Sunday......

Who all will be showing up Sunday?
  13. The Cashew Kid

Sorry azz weather!

I finally put hyd steering on my boat two weeks ago. Then last weekend took an asss beating of a lifetime at Dale Hollow for two and a half days of fishin. Then this weekend we get ice and snow. Maybe, just maybe, next weekend it'll be raining. I might get to try my new steering by the end Feb I...
  14. The Cashew Kid

Big relief!

Landed a new job today! No more playing in the dirt everyday!:razz I've been in the grading and sod business for the last 5 yrs and boy it has sure dried up. Started in the big dirt moving end of the industry for a construction company driving dozers and tractor/scraper pan rigs and excavators...
  15. The Cashew Kid

Be careful with ya kids!

:mad:I was "rough housin" with my 7 yr old girl Sunday mornin trying to get her up outa bed to get ready for church and felt a sharp pain in my neck. After 2 days of suffering pain I went to the doctor this morning. X-rays showed C 4 thru 7 vertebrae are outa line pretty bad causing disc...
  16. The Cashew Kid

Tunnel boats in Memphis this weekend.

APR Superleague in downtown Memphis this coming weekend. Neal, Andy, Arky boys, and any other semi local folks. Come on down. Gonna be interesting. http://www.aprsuperleague.com/ http://www.memphisregatta.com/
  17. The Cashew Kid

Flying butcher

It was nice to meet you the other day Bill. Enjoyed lunch even though it took an hour to get my hamburger steak.:very happyWe'll hafta pick us another place next go around. Maybe we'll have better weather and better fishing next time. Anyway, it was nice meeting you sir. Jeff
  18. The Cashew Kid

Seafoam users.......

I was pickin me up a gal of oil yesterday and just happened to see a couple pints of Seafoam and bought it. I kinda think I want to start using it and I noticed on the can, "One pint treats 8 - 25 gallons of gasoline" " generally 1 1/2 oz per gallon" was the only instructions on the back...
  19. The Cashew Kid

Florida fans.......

Dan Mullen accepts head coaching job at Mississippi State. Sorry to take your offensive coordinator but my goodness, we sure need some offense and I think we got a good one.
  20. The Cashew Kid

Auburn looking for a new coach

Tommy Tuberville is out. :confused: Don't understand this one. From the Birmingham News: Tommy Tuberville is out as Auburn football coach Posted by cgoldber December 03, 2008 AUBURN -- Tommy Tuberville is out as Auburn's football coach, The Birmingham News has learned. An official...