Tunnel boats in Memphis this weekend.

K.Kiser

Dangit, I spent the weekend in Southaven, Miss. a week ago... Bad timing I guess, I woulda like to have seen those...

RedAllison

STILL aint sure how they gonna race in a 12mph current. If they loose power on the south end of the course I hope a chase boat is nearby or they might find the boat by Vicksburg on Monday. :razz What happens when one of those infamous "150 year old oak trees" come boilin up out of the water right there in the middle of the track? Cars have even known to do the same. Some mighty strange chit happens inda Ol Man River around Memphis.

If I wasn't SC bound I'd be there for sure, hate I gotta miss it Jeffro! :beer:
RA

The Cashew Kid

I wanna know how we gonna do the start RA. I'm gonna be on the start dock with dad holdin a boat. I dont know if we will start from a dock or not. A few years ago at Pickwick there was no dock. Started in waist deep water.:gasp I hope we got a dock cause I dont really feel like standing waist deep in the ol Mississipp.

RedAllison

I wanna know how we gonna do the start RA. I'm gonna be on the start dock with dad holdin a boat. I dont know if we will start from a dock or not. A few years ago at Pickwick there was no dock. Started in waist deep water.:gasp I hope we got a dock cause I dont really feel like standing waist deep in the ol Mississipp.
:shock: You a braver soul than I. I aint even gettin in a boat on dat river much less IN da water!!! :confused:
RA