Sunday......

J

John Richied

You just never know who is going to show up at a SWEET event like this

The Cashew Kid

Well, I'll be there Sunday. I gotta come home Monday night though. I look forward to seing the few I'll see Sunday and Monday. I'll finally have vacation time next year to stay longer. Can't wait, see ya'll Sunday. :beer:

TBuck2003

The Yankees are Coming The Yankees are Coming... C You Cats Tomorrow

TBuck.

P.S. RA if we need a bodyguard were good Big Buck is Coming !!!!! Always good to have road rage when he is sitting in the car...lol

RedAllison

P.S. RA if we need a bodyguard were good Big Buck is Coming !!!!! Always good to have road rage when he is sitting in the car...lol
Da hulkster is FINALLY returnin to TN??? Sheeeeut then man I'll be one smack talkin, face slappin sumbeech!!! :punch :LMAO:

Spendin today gettin da big red barge spitshined, icin da beeruhs, procurin eats, packin a suitcase and countin da hours... :wink

Tony u better bleev you posta be there tomorrow! I'm plannin on rollin outda driveway around 10am so I should be at da Bear a few before noon.

MAN O MAN da happenest PARTAY of da year is FINALLY HERE. :beer:

As da Great One always said, "HOW SWEET IT IS"!!!
RA

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
The HOGS will be there! Dennis, Tina, Hunter, Emmalea, Traci, Jeff, Makenzi, Denver, & Lucy. We will be missing Becky, aka., Mawbucket, unfortunately she has to have surgery this week and won't make it. Everybody please say a prayer for her. We will sure miss you, Sissy.

RedAllison

A rally without mawbucket??? :gasp :cuss Won't be da same. Well I sure hope and pray she comes through speedy.

I want to remind everyone, I'm the OFFICIAL "FAST PASS GIVE A CHITTER INSPECTOR". If I see ANY they will be immediately confiscated and destroyed. So LEAVE EM AT HOME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTNlBcJt_Os

:at the bar
RA

jimbob88

Huh?
My southern -to- English dictionary does not have a chapter of r.a.' isms. Maybe it becomes clearer each 12 ounces...:beer:

Leigh

We are at the camp and looking forward to seeing everyone. Will be at the hotel after lunch. Everyone have a safe trip; LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
See you guys sometime Monday. Mercboy don't go home without seein us if possible!