Be careful with ya kids!

The Cashew Kid

:mad:I was "rough housin" with my 7 yr old girl Sunday mornin trying to get her up outa bed to get ready for church and felt a sharp pain in my neck. After 2 days of suffering pain I went to the doctor this morning. X-rays showed C 4 thru 7 vertebrae are outa line pretty bad causing disc problems. Doc says can prolly fix it with therapy. He said he could prolly guarantee surgery for me within the next 10 yrs if we can't get it straight and keep it there. Can't hardly turn my head. Looks like no fishin for me for a few weeks. This sucks!:mad:

RedAllison

DAMN bro, discs and spine chit aint nuthin to mess with. Could cause MAJOR prollems once you get older and fatter.

Where you plannin on lookin for a doctor?
RA

The Cashew Kid

I gotta good doc in Olive Branch. He treats several athletes from the mid-south area. The ol rodeo clown from Collierville, Lecile Harris, goes to him. I'll hafta look ito some of em. I seen some U of M Tiger pics on the wall this mornin with autographs on them but didn't have time to check em out. Prolly some of the old guys, I know current players are taken care of per U of M docs in Memphis.

strip

Damn...Lecile is still kicken. I figgered him to be pushing Daiseys by now. I hope they get you straightened out!

Fishforcash

Get it lined up NOW! Get a MRI so they know everything they need to know. YES its expensive but I have 3 degenerative discs in my lower back L-5-4-3 and I herniated L-2-3 (Bulge) last month, I have NO spinal fluid in the lower 3 now, bone spurs in the epidural holes where the nerve roots come out for my legs. I have been in pain for the past 10 years and am undergoing some epedural treatments right now and in therapy. It got to the point last month where I was crawling to the bathroom and NOTHING would stop the pain (I tried everything from Asprine to OXICODONE). I just wasnt going to be on narcatic pain killers my entire life so I made a appointment with the best lower back surgion I could find, he made suggestions and good physical therapist (he is the man from hell I might add) but he can make me feel good I just hate the workouts and the diet sucks even worse.

I have no choice but fusion in the next 5-10 years and that is ill reversable if something goes south. I'm on a massive exercise program and a diet even a hog would hate. I have dropped 9 pounds in the last 3 weeks and I have 29 (I was bumping 230) more to go and I'll feel like I am back where I need to be. My goal is to be 180 by Christmas but 190 is more realistic.

My back is like this because I didnt take care of myself during my early adult years. I thought I was invinsable and anything would heal and I'd be fine. Well I was wrong.

RedAllison

Jeffro if you don't get any satisfaction with your Dr.s down there gimme a holler. I've got enough buds at the Campbell Clinic that patch up the Tigers and Grizzlies, we can getcha lined out.

Even when you was a teenager, dint you realize bull ridin AINT for fully grown men over 6ft tall??? :cuss :big grin
RA

TBuck2003

Feel better Jeffro,and best of luck in therapy.BTW I wouldn't Horse around with my boys so you dont have to worry about me,they would just pick me up and throw me like a bag of trash!!!!!! Maybe I can send Brandon down there to straighten that back out,he can lift ya up in traction and do curls with ya...lol Seriously feel better man.

TBuck

The Cashew Kid

Feel better Jeffro,and best of luck in therapy.BTW I wouldn't Horse around with my boys so you dont have to worry about me,they would just pick me up and throw me like a bag of trash!!!!!! Maybe I can send Brandon down there to straighten that back out,he can lift ya up in traction and do curls with ya...lol Seriously feel better man.

TBuck
Send him on down Todd, I need some relief!:big grin
Even when you was a teenager, dint you realize bull ridin AINT for fully grown men over 6ft tall??? :cuss :big grin
RA
Yessir, prolly contributed to the problems. I might hafta get with ya on a doc.