Steering wheel

The Cashew Kid

I put hyd steering on my boat and need the adapter to use my old wheel. I ordered one a month ago and now looks like its gonna be another month before they are available.:cuss Anybody know what the new wheel from Allison costs? Does anybody have an adapter they wanna part with? I guess I could call Bill tomorrow, just wondering if I'm gonna go into shock when I hear the price.

Morespeed4me

Jeff I think this is the adapter I used when I changed my current boat over to hydraulic.Not one hundred percent positive tho. The adapter I used did allow me to use my steering wheel and Allison center cap. Ended up using two blinker style trim and jackplate swichtes. http://www.grantproducts.com/products/view/695/ I will look at my tomorrow to verify.

The Cashew Kid

That's it Paul. They won't have any for another month. Been a month already. I might call Bill and just get a whole new wheel.

The Cashew Kid

100 bucks for the new wheel
Yep. Plus $72 for an adapter, $55 for the bezel, $6 for the decal on the bezel for a total of $233 before shipping. :shock:I think I'm gonna wait for my $20 adapter from Grant to come in unless I can find one somebody wants to part with.:big grin

LakeAnna

Yep. Plus $72 for an adapter, $55 for the bezel, $6 for the decal on the bezel for a total of $233 before shipping. :shock:I think I'm gonna wait for my $20 adapter from Grant to come in unless I can find one somebody wants to part with.:big grin
Yeah, I would say they are proud of that set up. Mine came along with the steering last year so figured it was close to that anyway. You can't get an adapter from Rex, CP or Hardin Marine maybe?