I'm truely heartbroken.

The Cashew Kid

I had to put my Boykin Spaniel down this morning. It was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He just got real bad over the last couple weeks and it was just time to let him go so he didn't suffer. He usta go fishing with me and would climb up on the back deck right behind me and just ride, lovin life with them ears in the wind. Boy the memories. He was well loved and will be truly missed! Ol'Buck is runnin the meadows with them ears flappin in the wind again now for sure! I know one day he will see me and he will come a runnin and jump on me on like he used to when I'd come home from work. Been a long time since he's done that and I know he can run and jump again now. I'm fightin them tears back again now so I gotta go. Goodnight my good ol friend.

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
So sorry for your loss. Just remember all the fun times you had together and all the joy he brought to you. See you in a few months. Give you a hug then.

Texan

I'm so sorry to hear. I've got two that are near and dear, and while I stay pissed at either the whole time, I don't know what I'd do without either of them. Unconditional love is unexplainable.

Rest easy and know you did the right thing for your pal.

Leigh

I am so sorry I know how hard it is, but you did the last loving thing you could do. Even though we now have Hank I still think of amd miss Bo everyday. They have probably met up and a re sitting by some water talking about Allison boats.

aeneas

Very sorry to hear about your loss!
I had a Welsh Springerspaniel that is truly missed. Beautiful tempered dogs, very clever, very full of energy, always happy, always ready "to go", often up to no good. Hair and sand everywhere but there are vacuum cleaners...

//Nils

RedAllison

Bo... They have probably met up and a re sitting by some water talking about Allison boats.
Buck and Bo, two of the coolest and most beloved dogs I've ever known, :at the bar

Hang in there bro, :very sad
RA

The Cashew Kid

Thanks everybody! I surely do appreciate it. Its tuff for sure. I called my wife when I left the office to tell her I'm on the way home like always and she said, "hang on a second, I gotta go let Buck in. I mean Rooker(our other dog)"I almost teared up and so did she. Just aint the same when I came in and he usually meets me at the door. Well, life goes on and time heals all wounds. He'll be missed everyday but I'll see him again one day. Oh yeah, I could see him and Bo kicked back in the shade on the river bank somewhere enjoying a nice cool breeze, just lovin life! They prolly eatin T-bone steaks everyday too! :at the bar