Big relief!

The Cashew Kid

Landed a new job today! No more playing in the dirt everyday!:razz I've been in the grading and sod business for the last 5 yrs and boy it has sure dried up. Started in the big dirt moving end of the industry for a construction company driving dozers and tractor/scraper pan rigs and excavators til it all went south and just stuck to the other last 3 yrs. Been lookin for other opportunities for a few months off and on and got a call last Wed. I'm now back in the printing paper industry which I have close to 15 yrs exp in and boy it feels good. Vacation pay, holiday pay, retirement, and all the perks. Plus I can still go to work if it rains.:beer: Be nice to get a consistant paycheck again!

The Cashew Kid

Appreciate it men! Goin to Pickwick This weekend and stayin with my buds Neal. What you doin? I'm gonna have the family with me but you know I'm gonna squeeze some fishin in while I'm there. By the way, Dad and his bud caught 16 at Sardis last Sunday and they didn't get there til 2:00. Another friend of ours caught 36 and got there around 11:00. Might be fixin to get good down there since they lettin some water out. Got the bautfish movin. All these fish was caught on rattle traps. I did good down there last Oct several trips. Waitin on these cooler temps to stay here.

GotMyAlly

I'll be at Pickwick all weekend. Don't know if I'll take my boat....may ride with my friend Galen in his SeaRay so I can man the beer cooler. I think we'll be hangin' out in Dry Creek.

RedAllison

GLAD to hear it bro, I know that's a load off you and the ol ladies mind. :at the bar

Neal is stayin in my condo, yall should go fishin for a couple hours after dark. Caught a chitload of fish at my club tourney last Friday night. 10-15ft on ledges near the bluffs. Ol' Monster worms on 3/8oz unpegged rattlin weights. :gone fishing We caught a few on spinnerbaits around the shad and grass before dark as well.

I'm headed for Hot Springs or I'd be up there with yall, :beer:
RA