Search results

1. L

Xb 2002 set up

been very lucky, almost 20 years driving all kinds of alley's. never hooked one or blew one over. drove them with lips and with out. i didn't like the way they drove with out the lip but thats me. to each his own, i think set up is all the key but what the hell i know never been as fast as you...
  2. L

age of allison owners

i'm 62, feel like i'm 80 but wouldn't race anything else. maybe a stream in the new old boat class in DSRA. later Larry D
  3. L

The 849849 ECU

Ouch, that burned. oups meant hurt. later Larry D
  4. L

2.4 BP vs 225 PM

a DSRA prostock motor is not even close to a 225 PM. the 225pm has different sleeves, porting, 7 reed front half and the exhust at the bottom of the block is cut like 260 and rod slots are different. The only thing not stock on a prostock motor is the ecu and the 32 CC heads. a stock 2.4 at the...
  5. L

Gear Ratio ?

don't know about top end. but drag racing it all about the prop. i have a friend that has always run 2.1. he runs progas, profuel, outlaw and sometimes UL. just changes props. the boat is very quick and fast. seen as high as 119 in progas on the aims. the boat won progas a few years back with...
  6. L

2003 xr2001 - Drastic Price Reduction

who's the lucky dog. are we gonna see it at a DSRA race. later Larry D
  7. L

WTB: A48 or A63 ECU

real good A63, $450 to your door. later Larry D
  8. L

engine hight attitude

you must stay drunk and always have women around you. lol later Larry D
  9. L

First run in the Alli-Shot with the 225 E-Tec

[QUOTE=John S; you also went against "The Mans" rule of not putting the heavy motor. So you gotta go to 3 Lakes and apologise for being a no good, lyin, cheatin sob, and Darris is gonna come up and give you a whoopin with no dessert after supper! you are so right John. i know it's not a...
  10. L

Top speed XB2003/280

i don't see any problem running over 110 with a 280 (with drag electronics ) or 300 drag. the boat i set up for my friend ran consistent 100 to 101 passes even after he sold it 2 years later. that was over 10 years ago. it had a bone stock 260, virgin bottom and would run like it was on a...
  11. L

Top speed XB2003/280

stock 260, 30" masco, stock bottom with one person. 101 with staker radar gun at a slight angle, which may have been a mile or 2 faster because of angle. ran like it was on a rail later Larry D
  12. L

Drag fairing for XR2001

How bout a picture for a old man that can't see to good. later Larry D
  13. L

Throttle cam for a 1991 200 2.5.

have a brand new one in stock. cost you a whole 5 dollars. give me a call and i can mail it to you. (985) 693-3134. later Larry D
  14. L

power head ser#

only thing ever done under warr. was a gearcase replacement. later Larry D
  15. L

1/8th Washers in the top of the head

i've did a few and seen temp, around 120 to 130, but only that high with some kind of cooling system problem. but the ones i checked did not have a temp gauge. i was using my lab top to check everything. later Larry D
  16. L

Lower unit gurus

just put the HP ratching clutch dog with that set of gears. works fine have gearcases set up in six race boats in s/s stock, prostock, modified, progas and outlaw. never had any problems in a few years. later Larry D
  17. L

1-piece adapter plate

could you please email me a couple pictures, at larrydom@mobiletel.com thanks. later Larry D
  18. L

1-piece adapter plate

What kind, 2.4,2.5 or drag. later Larry D
  19. L

Byuboyz

is anyone having problems getting on byuboyz forms. later Larry D
  20. L

I tried to drive an xb2003

Where are you going to in new orleans. might beable to meet you and bring the rings. later Larry D