2003 xr2001 - Drastic Price Reduction

hullbilly

SOLD!

No more messing around, I've priced to sell! I'm taking a pretty good whoopin at these prices, so this is as low as it's going.
I deleted my previous posting just to keep things clean. Get a great deal on an proven winning xr with all the bells & whistles!

This boat is absolutely one of the nicest ones anywhere. No expense was spared and you'd have to see the quality and neatness of the rigging to believe it! Included with this package is allison race cable steering, Allison 6”-8” jackplate, complete fuel system with Aeromotive pump and billet filter. Boat comes with Mercury pre-rig, digital trim computer, GPS Aim dash, and stainless mechanical trim indicator. The "new style" allison drag bottom has been blueprinted by Larry Boyd @ Sun Valley fiberglass and drives straight as an arrow. The trailer is a 2003 single axle galvanized Boat Mate with surge brakes and brand new Goodyear Marathon tires. This boat won DSRA high point championships in 2005 and 2007 in 1400 modified.

Motor - 2000 225 promax ss (2008 replacement powerhead, approx.10 hrs), Setup like a DSRA prostock motor = lightweight 16 amp flywheel, drag electronics, 56 psi regulator, laser injection. The motor is super nice and you can't beat the reliability, economics, and overall performance, as a whole, of this package. No expensive nic sleeves or other BS to deal with. Pump gas, turn the key and have fun all day. Perfect 15 inch mid with long ram, JC's 200 case with 2:1 gears. (Update: motor turned 9K with a 26 yamaha drag prop in less than the quarter. Hot and humid with ecu set rich)

Just finished the setup and this package is a lot of fun. Setup to cruise/boatride and still drag race with no changes! Everything works perfectly. The ultimate river/lake hotrod as is OR proven ODBA/DSRA race winner with a powerhead change....whatever you want!

Mark Screen 409-719-2221

Turnkey (includes A6 ecu) = $20K (original posting price $25K)
Minus Powehead = $18K (original posting price $21K)
Boat,Mid, & Trailer = $16K (original posting price $18K)
Boat & Trailer rigged (includes $3K AIM dash) = $14K (original posting price $16K)

Last edited:

BALD ALLISON

How much for the power head? Or maybe the complete motor less the lower ? You can PM me if you want.

Last edited:

hullbilly

I'm only interested in selling per the listed options. However, I'll let you know if it's bought minus powerhead. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

Scott Gilmore

Thanks Mark...............good doing business with you. Should make me a nice boat for next year !! Scott :beer: