Search results

1. Hotprop

Blind hog finds an acorn somtimes

2. Hotprop

Odba manning

Just found out that the obda race in Manning, SC for next week is cancelled.....:gasp They dropped the race after a local guy got all the permits from coast guard, had the Police department scheduled to help, ambulance lined up and rescue team ready. Now that person and a few more will not be...
  3. Hotprop

Jr. Strikes Again

We went to another grappling tournament yesterday May 15, Jesse entered 2 divisions and won them both again !! The bell rang for his first match Jesse and the other kid touched hands then the match started ! His opponent stuck his arm out to touch Jesse then Jesse grabbed his arm and done a...
  4. Hotprop

Hotprop Jr. Again

Well Jesse has done it again !!! We went to Charolette, NC yesterday to the NAGA North Carolina Grappling Championships and Jesse took first place in both No-Gi and Gi divisions !!!!!! He done it in great fashion too !! It was like he was putting on a seminar !:big grin:big grin
  5. Hotprop

SPELLING and ENGLISH TEACHERS !!!!!!!!!

If you want to teach spelling and english go be a teacher at a school . This board is no place to be doing that . To many people getting mad about it ..........
  6. Hotprop

.........great news louis .......

Hey everybody I just had a chat with Lou, Louis just got out of surgery and everything went perfect . Lou is right there with Louis rite now he said Louis is in some pain but doin real good .
  7. Hotprop

Hydraulic Steering

Reynolds Racing and Marine has systems in stock 3 arrived today if anyone needs one . 865-882-9623
  8. Hotprop

Hotprop Jr. Does it again !!

We went to the NAGA (North American Grappling Association) National Championships in Atlanta, GA yesterday . Jesse competed in two teen divisions one with gi and one with no gi . He won both classes and is now the NAGA national champion in both divisions !! His average match was approx 30...
  9. Hotprop

New Class

Yall mite want to add a rope pushing class to war. My bet would be on the Pankus gpi combo . :big grin:LMAO::punch
  10. Hotprop

Sad News

One of our board members jaclayto lost his father yesterday. He passed away yesterday afternoon . Prayers are appreciated by the family. Clayton is the guy that bought Lous ss2000 a couple years ago, he does not do alot of posting on here but he does get on the board to read alot .
  11. Hotprop

9.9 Mariner 1988

We have a nice 9.9 Mariner at work for 795.00 . Runs good starts good . It has spent its life on a large cruiser for docking purposes and as a back up if the big motor failed . So I would think it has low hours on it . If you have any questions call 865-882-9623 .
  12. Hotprop

Hotprop Jr

Im very proud to announce that we just got back home form the Tennessee State JuJitsu Torunament and my son Jesse took 2nd place in his division ! :beer::beer:
  13. Hotprop

Hey Rat

Had a good time hangin out wif ya Friday Nite and Saturday !! :beer::beer:
  14. Hotprop

Allisonman and Allychick

Today is their anniversary !! I think allisonman is taking her to tacobell !
  15. Hotprop

Ecdba kingston

Shane Stoval won progas and dragking without a loss ! Bryan Welch won modified and superstock without a loss !! Glenn Reynolds won the emissions class without a loss !! Jimmy Hensley won Lakeracer without a loss !
  16. Hotprop

Racin Road Trip

Just got home from a great racin road trip with Allisonman biller31 and Myself . We left out Friday nite from Kingston at 7 p.m. and went to Thomasville Alabama bout 7 hours away . Got us a short few hours of sleep, got up went to race site prepped the boat and raced a ODBA race. We won, the...
  17. Hotprop

Odba thomasville

Super Stock Brian Welch first place Darrin Baxter second place Pro Gas Tom Harden first place Shane Stovall second place
  18. Hotprop

accident Tony Reynolds

Just received a call that Tony Reynolds was in a boating accident earlier today . The boat has been recovered but they have not found Tony yet . It happened on Taylorsville Lake in Kentucky . Prays sent to his wife Kim and the rest of his family .:sad:sad
  19. Hotprop

Prop testin

What was the times for this year ? I heard Pinkie had da quickest et on downing the silverbullets !!:LMAO::LMAO:
  20. Hotprop

News

Just had a little bird fly over and tell me dat Lou wuz gonna smoke Pinkies arse in the pro testin session !!!!:razz:razz:razz:twisted evil