.........great news louis .......

Hotprop

Administrator
Hey everybody I just had a chat with Lou, Louis just got out of surgery and everything went perfect . Lou is right there with Louis rite now he said Louis is in some pain but doin real good .

RedAllison

You beat me here Jeffro, I just heard from Lou and all's well. Lil Lou is obviously in alot of pain but Lou said, "He's is in alot of pain but being a man about it!" That's one tough lil trooper right there.

Praise the Lord for getting them safely through the hard part, now be with them during their recovery. :wink
RA

RedAllison

Lou wanted me to say THANKS AGAIN to "da family" for the support and help, he was able to get a really nice room nearby the hospital with the gifts from the board! :beer:

The Jones family will sleep much better tonight than lastnight I'm sure,
RA

whipper

Im so glad everything went good Lou!! He was in my prayers. Its tough when ya see your kids in pain. You want to take that pain for yourself and have them feel none. One day at a time he will get better.
Thanks for the good news HotProp!!

Bob Ant

So glad to hear every thing went well. A lot of people praying for a good outcome and it looked like it worked. Keep up the good work, Lou and Louis.

Bob and Rowe

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I just want to thank all of you again for those who have sent prayers and well wishes our way. Louis is pretty much back to being a normal teenager--he is not supposed to lift anything heavy or do any twisting motions but he is pretty much pain free, back to school, and texting girlfriends as usual....Plus he bought himself a project car to work on and we've been having nothing but fun with that!!

Best part is, the surgery was amazing, the defect is completely GONE without a trace except for 2 small scars at each side (oh yea he will be showing those to the girls, LOL) and a stainless steel skewer all the way across his chest! You can't see it, but you can feel it a little bit at the ends.

Louis won't be doing any tubing or skiing at Fastpass but that always leaves more time for driving the boat! Which is what he loves the most.

You guys are the greatest friends in the world, thanks again for all your support in every way.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Black, 1982 Jaguar XJ-S V12. Been in storage in the desert for ten years. It's alive!

SLOmofo

Thats great news about your son, Lou!
Sorry to hear of the English anchor though. Could have been worse, French or worse yet, Italian. Theres a place here in SLO, XK'S Unlimited that does alot of restoration.

BigRedAlli

Glad to hear Louis is back in the game!!!

Strange choise of a fixer-upper, but your first car is always special. Ya'll have fun and see ya soon...:wink

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thanks Cliff, Don, & Marty!

Thanks too Gary for the well wishes....yes, we're familiar with XK's in SLO. We get hard-to-find parts from them. They are the real deal...quite a shop there!

The 82 XJ-S sounds like a bad choice allright...but see, I have a 1984 black XJ-S so now we have "matching" cars with "matching" problems and so we have had lots of experience on the one that is helping us with the other.

PS We STOLE the '82 so now we can "drive it like we stole it" :big grin

Last edited: