Racin Road Trip

Hotprop

Administrator
Just got home from a great racin road trip with Allisonman biller31 and Myself . We left out Friday nite from Kingston at 7 p.m. and went to Thomasville Alabama bout 7 hours away . Got us a short few hours of sleep, got up went to race site prepped the boat and raced a ODBA race. We won, the second place boat was last years World Championship and High Point Champion. Brian done a great job drivin and our boat ran flawlessly . OL biller31 was great help to us and I wanna thank him for goin with us . I think it was the first big race he had been to . Then rite after our race we loaded up and drove back home . That was a quick exhausting trip but it was worth it with the win !!!!:beer::beer:

P.S. While we was at da race site they announced that the did not hav a copy of the National Anthem to play so biller31 went up to the stand and told them he would sing it !!!!!!!! And they had him do it ! He sounded like a ol"pro !!! Great Job Ben !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GFinch

"P.S. While we was at da race site they announced that the did not hav a copy of the National Anthem to play so biller31 went up to the stand and told them he would sing it !!!!!!!! And they had him do it ! He sounded like a ol"pro !!! Great Job Ben !!!!!!!!!!!! "

No wonder you guys won!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Congrats to the "Outlaw" and to all you guys on a successful "turn n burn" victory trip!!:beer:

Ben it was great to hang with you at the rally and looking forward to seeing you again. I know you did a GREAT job on the anthem based on our conversations!!

biller31

Monday. Back at work and back at my computer.

Well, Somebody had to sing it and although I'm embarrassed of my current government, I love my country and I'm proud of where I come from so... I'm from Tennessee. We Volunteer.

Lou, Roy, I had actually brought my guitar to the rally with me and planned to sit in the boat and play Saturday night. That was until we got rained out. Next year maybe Lou will bring a guitar with him too and we can do a little pickin and a grillin.

Man we had a great road trip. It was fun from the gitgo. It was my first offical regular season ODBA drag race and it was awesome! there was a gazilion people there and it was fun getting to work "pit crew" with Bryan and Jeff. Bryan and Jeff had that boat dialed in and it was SMOKIN!!! I got some great pictures but I left my camera in Jeff's truck. As soon as I get the camera back this weekend I'll post em.

Thanks to Hotprop and Allisonman for letting me tag along. It was a super-fun experience I'll never forget.

jay j

ben i did meet saturday i was actually announcing the racing part. harry who was local was
the guy that asked for the anthem to be sang. you did a great job as did the lady that sang it sunday. i was so dang hot in that booth and talking i did not have alot of time to get around and meet everyone. byran's boat was hauling for sure. hope to see ya at the next race. later jay

johnnyracer

I wondered where yall got off too when I didn t see ya around sunday. Come down , steal the glory and hall ***. Dammm! JK

Yall did a great job. and fun to watch. Congrats.

John Gore

Hey Jay , Hows Lakin's hoof doin?

jay j

its sore but he is mobile today. yesterday we were hauling him around everywhere. looks like it is going to ok.