SPELLING and ENGLISH TEACHERS !!!!!!!!!

Hotprop

Administrator
If you want to teach spelling and english go be a teacher at a school . This board is no place to be doing that . To many people getting mad about it ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

FlatOutAlly

.... This board is no place to be doing that . To many people getting mad about it ..........
Seems like a lot of need here. If you think otherwise, boot me ***.

ps - To should be Too. Smallest slip on your part I've seen here in a bit. My efforts have apparently been rewarded.

pss - Since this may be my last chance to comment before the exiting via the one-way door, but I really feel for you guys in your high water down there. It ain't fun or funny, nor would I ever make light of it. Stuff like that will make a church-goer out of an agnostic. "Come hell or high water" comes to mind. Any of you guys need anything, I'm here, with time........

See ya, I bet....

J

John Richied

Seems like a lot of need here. If you think otherwise, boot me ***.

ps - To should be Too. Smallest slip on your part I've seen here in a bit. My efforts have apparently been rewarded.

pss - Since this may be my last chance to comment before the exiting via the one-way door, but I really feel for you guys in your high water down there. It ain't fun or funny, nor would I ever make light of it. Stuff like that will make a church-goer out of an agnostic. "Come hell or high water" comes to mind. Any of you guys need anything, I'm here, with time........

See ya, I bet....

Yep... last night you were on a mission to get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLOmofo

Being deslexic, your and others continual grammer harping is a reason for me not to answer pleas for help on this forum and others. Wish I wasn't but at 60 years old there wasn't the screening and help in the school system when I went through. Poor me.

SLOmofo

No, I guess I'm clueless and don't know when somethings a joke in your case. If you are always seemingly picking on everyones grammer and diction in almost every post you put up, what is one to think.

msharp

Joking and criticizing are totally different thing's . SLOmofo ,Well said. Hard to try to help someone with somebody picking at you !!!!

David Shook

Ain't got nary dawg in this fight, damn there I go with with two negitives in the same fonking sentence, I never did not aspire to grammer excellence, when I had done gone to school many moons ago in the past, I made A's in English, course I was sticking the professor, onliest time Im got a B, she said I finished to fast, I said hell teach, it's a race, you lost?
Shook

Scott Gilmore

How about "administrators" who come here and flap their wings and act like a big deal & don't post again for 6 months ?? NOW that's what I spell stupid !! Scott :beer: