Blind hog finds an acorn somtimes

David Shook

Lighten up Prop just another typical run for the Gasser and the old man ! Yeah Right Ha ! Best I can tell I don't need the boat I think I'll mount a bar stool on front of your engine and stay dry!!!!!!
Shook

whipper

Wow what a fantastic Picture!!! Look at that gearcase !!! Thing of beauty right there!!;)

What gearcase is on that Drag BTW ? The way the water is coming off it is perfection!!

Last edited:

David Shook

Whipper,
I thought we had lost you in the polar ice melt down ? Good to hear from you my friend hell call every now and again , I thought you had become part of the globle warming and floated off to China That is a steckbauer prepared by Bobs , call anytime I think you got all my numbers ? Again great to hear from an old friend.
Shook

whipper

Whipper,
I thought we had lost you in the polar ice melt down ? Good to hear from you my friend hell call every now and again , I thought you had become part of the globle warming and floated off to China That is a steckbauer prepared by Bobs , call anytime I think you got all my numbers ? Again great to hear from an old friend.
Shook
Haha Thanks Dave I will call, ive been super busy with both kids graduating and my son getting a Mill Wright Apprenticeship. Trying to set them all up. My daughter is going to Cuba this Saturday for 10 days on a grade trip then Im off at the end of the month for a month down south boating. Working like a dog to pay for everything. Its been really HOT for up hear lately. In the 90,s!! And BTW I still haven't forgot about what i said I would do a long time ago. I just get side tracked real easy!! haha

That case is diverting the spray real good to the prop and no were else. I thought it looked impressive and was right. Those Cases are not cheep for a reason. Some nice looking driving right there!

James

David Shook

Congrats on the Graduatuations and the Apprenticeship , sounds like you are getting ready for some serious boating , and don't know how far south you are coming , if you get close to Carolina give me a call and I'll come meet you.
Shook