accident Tony Reynolds

Hotprop

Administrator
Just received a call that Tony Reynolds was in a boating accident earlier today . The boat has been recovered but they have not found Tony yet .
It happened on Taylorsville Lake in Kentucky . Prays sent to his wife Kim and the rest of his family .:sad:sad

SSTOM

Re: Accident

Hope he is ok. A friend told me that the lake was closed due to a drowning hope it wasn't him.

K.Kiser

Man, that's bad news... I hope all works out as well as can be considering the circumstances..

BigRedAlli

Just seen it on the news. Can't believe it's Tony. He was one of the Good Guys. Prayers to the family.

Hotprop

Administrator

TAYLORSVILLE, Ky. -- The search is on tonight for a 36-year-old drowning victim at the Taylorsville Lake Marina in Spencer County.

Emergency crews from several different agencies gathered Friday at the Taylorsville Lake Marina, including divers and Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife officers with sonar equipment.

Frank Miller and Richard Conway, who were fishing nearby, said the man was traveling at a high rate of speed in a 21-foot boat.

"He came down the lake from the dam. Looks like he pretty much lost control of it. Something broke, he turned really fast and it threw him out of the boat," Miller said.

Conway said at first it appeared the man was OK, but then began to struggle in the water.

"Finally he started to holler. We pulled up the anchor and went over there as fast as we could," Conway said. "I tried to give him my life jacket, but he wasn't responsive. He was going down. I reached down in the water trying to get him. I couldn't get him."

Kentucky Fish & Wildlife officials have identified the man they are searching for as 36-year-old Anthony W. Reynolds of Shepherdsville.

As the search continued, family members and friends gathered at the marina.

The search will continue until dark. If it's unsuccessful, the operation will start back up again first thing Saturday morning.

bringit

prayers sent to you guys any help need i am a call away

David Lanham

Prayers For Tony Reynolds (Reynolds Performance Marine)

Guys, I just heard some bad news in regards to Tony Reynolds.

Many of you guys know him.

He was thrown out of a boat yesterday on Lake Taylorville, KY.

They have not found him as of this morning.

My information is third hand. But, story goes that he was test driving a Bullet with a Merc 300 and was tossed out at a speed less than 70 MPH according to one of his workers which saw the incident.

Apparently he was not wearing a life jacket.

Put Tony and his family in your prayers.

David