Jr. Strikes Again

Hotprop

Administrator
We went to another grappling tournament yesterday May 15, Jesse entered 2 divisions and won them both again !! The bell rang for his first match Jesse and the other kid touched hands then the match started ! His opponent stuck his arm out to touch Jesse then Jesse grabbed his arm and done a flying armbar on the boy !!! The crowd was on their feet yelling and the match was over before the boy knew what had hit him . That was the highlight of the day . His other matches did not last long either . Im very proud of Jesse . When the tournament was over the whole Sheild System Team went to hooters to celebrate . When we was done eating Jesse told the coach it was now time to get back in the gym and start more training. Now thats sum dedication out of a 15 year old.:big grin

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Looks like you got a champion there with a champion's attitude. CONGRATS JESSE!! :at the bar

Hotprop

Administrator
rmills280
Registered Users Join Date: Jan 2007

Re: Jr. Strikes Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fasteddie will be here thurs. to help jesse train.
I just told Jesse !! He cant wait !!! He hardly ever misses a training offer !

fasteddie

Yea I here that sheet coming form ole' six pack mills. I say we get him to help Jesse!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Jesse keep up the azz wuppin!!!