Hotprop Jr. Does it again !!

Hotprop

Administrator
We went to the NAGA (North American Grappling Association) National Championships in Atlanta, GA yesterday . Jesse competed in two teen divisions one with gi and one with no gi . He won both classes and is now the NAGA national champion in both divisions !! His average match was approx 30 seconds long . He was submitting them boys like he was on a mission. I am very proud of him.:big grin:big grin

bruce pitts

i was there for the 1st one Jesse is in a class of his own they didn't know what happen
man he is good

RedAllison

Well I gotta 14 year old boy who's nearly 6ft tall now but STILL hafta show him who's da boss on occasion. Jeffro who does u do it wit dat badazz??? :gasp

I'd hate to hafta take the keys away from dat boy, :cuss
RA

msharp

RedAllison;81296 I'd hate to hafta take the keys away from dat boy said:
I would say ol Jeffeyho would haft to call in backup ????? LMAO !!! :punch

NA !!!!!! that boy of his is a very respectful . A goog boy !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hotshaft

We went to the NAGA (North American Grappling Association) National Championships in Atlanta, GA yesterday . Jesse competed in two teen divisions one with gi and one with no gi . He won both classes and is now the NAGA national champion in both divisions !! His average match was approx 30 seconds long . He was submitting them boys like he was on a mission. I am very proud of him.:big grin:big grin
Good job hotprop JR. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

biller31

Way to go Jesse! Thats awesome. Average around 30 seconds per match, for 18 matches! Incredible!!! Future Olympian!!! Look out!

allison8503

Well I gotta 14 year old boy who's nearly 6ft tall now but STILL hafta show him who's da boss on occasion. Jeffro who does u do it wit dat badazz??? :gasp

I'd hate to hafta take the keys away from dat boy, :cuss
RA
Well I was a big guy in school. I was taller strong and faster than my old man but he always told me" I supply all the grociers and I know where you sleep" That was enough for me to never even think about doing something stupid. And its a good thing because at 16 you have know idea how pissed off and dirty old men fight. One word comes to mind " HEARTLESS"

whipper

Congratulations thats awesome!! My son qualified for Nationals also in Canada. He is the Western Canada silver medalist 76 KG or 172lbs. {He should have got gold}:punch Hes off to Nationals April 7 8 9 10. He training hard hope he does as well as your son that would be great!! Pierce is 14 years old but wrestles mostly 17 and 18 year olds because of wieght. Hes a big muscular boy for a 14 year old. Way to go Jeese!! I bet your sticking your chest out your so proud eh dad. I know I would.:big grin