Hotprop Jr. Again

Hotprop

Administrator
Well Jesse has done it again !!! We went to Charolette, NC yesterday to the NAGA North Carolina Grappling Championships and Jesse took first place in both No-Gi and Gi divisions !!!!!! He done it in great fashion too !! It was like he was putting on a seminar !:big grin:big grin

XSive

Congrats, must be some good gene's on his mother's side!!!:wink

Hotprop

Administrator
Well XSive for your info a few years back I was the southeastern champion . Come on down and I can show you where the genes came from:wink Out of all the good post I figured your would be just like it was . Thanks all of yall for your good posts !!!

hotshaft

Xsive i would pass on the lessons from hotprop trust me it would hurt!!!!:punch:beer: Congrats once again to hotprop Jr me and many other are jealous because we known we could never achieve that!!!

msharp

It would be hard to sell tickets to a 5 sec. SMACKDOWN !!!!!!! :LMAO::LMAO: Tell Jessy CONGRATS again for me !!!!!!

David Shook

Jesse is the real deal, ain't no keyboard or dock racer, just gets out on the mat and gets it done, I'm really proud of you !
Shook

biller31

Way to go Jesse! Steak dinners on me next time we get together! Congratulations! Keep up the hard work and good luck in Maryville this weekend. See you soon. Oh... and you too Jeff. :)

whipper

Congats!! Thats awsome!! My son placed 5th in the country at Nationals last month. He was really disapointed. But considering he was grappling 17 year olds at 14 I figured he done great!:big grin Sounds like you got a real natural there HotProp.

Yellowallison

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...........CONGRADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:very happy:very happy

Congrats, must be some good gene's on his mother's side!!!:wink
AS expected - what a JACKAZZZZ :rolling eyes

Last edited: