Plans for 2013 Knoxville Rally, Watts Bar

biller31

Where I'm at in the process and things to remember: Process: I've reserved vacancies in several people's yards and dock hammocks. I already put sunscreen on the boat. I've killed lots of yummy stuff to eat and I will rock the grill like GrillMasterFlex when I'm sober so if somebody don't eat it's they own damn fault. NOW, Things to remember: DON'T follow me if we go running around I may be taking a detour to go pee adn I've got each stump nicknamed on the lower end. If you saw me drive somewhere that don't mean it's safe. Do your best to stay between the green and the red bouys as a general rule. Avoid the pie it only brings fun, joy, and bad judgment...plus I'm runnin a little low on the good stuff so piss off. :) I wanna see titties bigger than Skewby's this year or I'm not cookin and will go straight to drinkin. Plug your damn phone in so I know where everybody is drinking at when I fall out of the hammock in the late morning. If you don't have my phone number you're screwed. That's about all I can think of so far.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I've got your back Ben!!! And your phone number!!! Jenn's been working out so maybe I can get her to wear a smaller bikini top!!!!!

:LMAO:

catfish123

Yep..............just like my BMW M Roadster............some cars and some women just look better with the top down :LMAO:

B HEBERT

Can I take my troll motor off and leave it home or will I have time to go out and catch some fish?

skewby

you will have time to fish or whatever. we will have some things planned for most days but its a big lake and lots to do and places to fish. craig, ben and a few others usually nite fish a nite or 2, some of us are up late par taking in the fellowship and sleep in. so if you fish most mornings we don't do much except go eat at a marina.

suicidealli

I might fish this year, if Ben will put us on some fish.... I'm prolly going to leave the trolling motor on, and bring some gear. If I'm sooner enough to go at night... Not going to be able to fish in the morning, or during the day.

Roy

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to try fishing too. I've always heard the fish are bigger in the south...

Kruton

Rodger and Newbie troll with that BUZZ Bait around sand island alot during the summer!! lol

biller31

Hey musicians... bring your least expensive guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, harmonica, ozark jaw harp, tamborine, washboard, clackin spoons, bucket n drumsticks, n what not. We may get drunk and have a campfire jam. I'm Sure Skewby will play the jugs! LOL

biller31

These the kind of fish we be catchin on Lake Chickamauga. (My Home Lake) Google it. Several records have been set in my back yard this year by a good friend of mine Rogne Brown. (Google Him) Double digits are so numerous it's freak nasty!
(BTW for those of ya'll that don't know me good, I'm about 6' 2" 300 pounds if that helps put the size of the fishes in perspective. First pic is over 8 pounds)

Attachments

Last edited: