Plans for 2013 Knoxville Rally, Watts Bar

skewby

no telling what you see and hear about happening in TN craig. you were spot on with the beer last year. i think only a case or so left over in the garage. all yuengling. but man can never have to much!!!! some drink coffee some of us have a beer for breakfast... lol

wc911

Shoot, walk thru the drive thru . What you talkin bout We rode the cooler double thru the drive thru!!! Got storage under the lid!!! ha ha:LMAO::LMAO: With a beer!!!!!

spenccj1

Shoot, walk thru the drive thru . What you talkin bout We rode the cooler double thru the drive thru!!! Got storage under the lid!!! ha ha:LMAO::LMAO: With a beer!!!!!
What makes this funny is explaining to a law enforcement officer he could possibly be charged for driving a cooler under the influence. The other TN boys just walked!!! Good times!!:smile

wc911

Hummmmmmm. I don't know what your talking about!!!! I was just eating some pie.

Last edited:

resqu-u

It was a great time last year, well worth the 12 hour pull! Thanks for having the dates set so early Craig! I'll can start planning now :)

Allyfishing

Hey guys, I posted the dates for 2013 shortly after I got home from this past rally because I booked the Terrace View and Lakeside Resort @ Whites Creek Marina right away for next year.

I received the accommodations rates sheet and room information from both places and will start a separate post shortly. this information has the details of each resort such as room sizes, sleeping accommodations, total number of rooms, pricing, etc. etc.

The "headquarters" or meeting place will be the Terrace View with Lakeside to accommodate the overflow of rooms needed if we have at least as many or more owners and families coming for 2013.

What I feel is great about this arrangement is that we are all familiar with Terrace View and Lakeside is literally right across the lake from Terrace back in that bay where you CANNOT run into the stump filled cove to the right of the entrance to Lakeside!!!!

I'm told new owners have taken over Terrace and the restaurant and we are still good to go!!! Hopefully the restaurant will be open all week long for breakfast but if not its only a 1 minute ride back in the bay to Arrowhead.

2013 should be a GREAT rally!!!!!!!!!!!

And Skewby did not leave TN.................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

I am still waiting on the video that was going to make me famous.:LMAO:
I haven't forgotten about you guys, but I have been having to do a bunch of honey-dos to pay for the trip to the last Rally..... Hopefully I will be able to put something together in the near future, when it is colder than a witches t!ttee in TN and you boys are crying for summer lol!!!!