Plans for 2013 Knoxville Rally, Watts Bar

Allyfishing

If it's OK with everyone, I took the liberty to book all the rooms at Terrace View and Lakeside Resort @ Whites Creek Marina (directly across the lake from Terrace).

We'll make Terrace View the headquarters with the overflow of rooms at Lakeside. It should give a total of approx. 34 rooms!!

Lakeside has a bunch of larger 2-3 bedroom units for larger families or for those wanting to share rooms.

I'll post rate sheets as soon as I get them.

All thoughts welcomed...I know its a year away but I do not want to go thru what happened this year.

Dates: June 16th thru June 23rd 2013

Last edited:

rmills280

rooms at terrace view are also 1-2-3 bedrooms all with big nice futons also one studio room so friends and family can stay together in comfort.

Allyfishing

Thanks Roger!!

I'm waiting for Tammy to send me the list of details on each groups of rooms and then I'll compile a list for each place with specifics and prices.

skewby

spent 6 days all day running all over watts bar, with up to 27 boats. made some short and long runs, hung out on local islands sipping cold beverages. cooked out about every nite, went for river runs for breakfast in mornings. its well worth coming to meet several great people and putting many many miles on your boat.

xb03

I'm going to try to make this one also, at least for a few days!!!

LakeAnna

Sounds like a good time! Knoxville to Lake Anna 8 hours.... bunch of Allisons, no work, no bs... well some bs. :very happy

This is doable.

skewby

like a train woke up any of you guys???? depends on how long nathan has been consuming you might still talk him into walking to mc d's.....lol