Plans for 2013 Knoxville Rally, Watts Bar

suicidealli

I haven't forgotten about you guys, but I have been having to do a bunch of honey-dos to pay for the trip to the last Rally..... Hopefully I will be able to put something together in the near future, when it is colder than a witches t!ttee in TN and you boys are crying for summer lol!!!!
Sorry not good enough!!! Better get busy!!!!! All those guys gave you rides to put a video together...LMAO

Roy

fasteddie

Got snow here!!! Richard if you want some good shine next year you better get busy..I just made a good connection.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Got snow here!!! Richard if you want some good shine next year you better get busy..I just made a good connection.
How do I know it's good? I might need to make a run to TN for a little sample to inspire me to greatness in video production......

2003225X

I think I am going to have to make the trip. Looks like some good water to run on.

wc911

How do I know it's good? I might need to make a run to TN for a little sample to inspire me to greatness in video production......
Well bring ur long undrware and we will go crappie fishing , and maybe catch some sauger to . But it will be chilly. Maybe !!!!!! This will be on ky lake. Fast pass grounds. Might need a pole or 2. Didn't u get an A bote. U can bring it to if u want .:gone fishingd

skewby

come on edgar you know that stuff makes you famous, you and (love you man) dennis are the chit on the stuff... lol

Allyfishing

Matt, Dave and his wife, AKA Red, and Brian drove all over Watts BAr that week while the majority of us hung out and swam and/or drank!!!

Bring your pop along with your boat and I guarantee you will have a blast.

i need to put up the info on the two places whr3e we are staying so you all may start booking.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Well bring ur long undrware and we will go crappie fishing , and maybe catch some sauger to . But it will be chilly. Maybe !!!!!! This will be on ky lake. Fast pass grounds. Might need a pole or 2. Didn't u get an A bote. U can bring it to if u want .:gone fishingd
WC - I can only wish for an A-bote :sad Maybe one day.....