Plans for 2013 Knoxville Rally, Watts Bar

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thanks for the offer Dave! Between you, Roy, Brian, Craig and Skewby, I think I have the range of rides to evaluate which Ally is right for me.....

Alli-drenaline Rush

I'm trying Craig.... Need to catch up with Key Puckett and inquire as to status..... Just rolled in tonight from a 6-day business trip to London...... So I'm a bit out-of-the-loop regarding rigging progress......

jimbob88

Roy, never mind! Most of the charges were dropped. & I felt like you were the instigator/ troublemaker bringing my cherub like reputation downward! Rich, would love to order one, but pretty sure the wife would detach certain body parts I cherish dearly!! I hafta sleep with one eye open the way it is.....

suicidealli

Roy, never mind! Most of the charges were dropped. & I felt like you were the instigator/ troublemaker bringing my cherub like reputation downward! Rich, would love to order one, but pretty sure the wife would detach certain body parts I cherish dearly!! I hafta sleep with one eye open the way it is.....
If you would just do what she said, you could sleep like a baby at night... She is posting pics, about shaving your head at night now.... Better wear a hat to bed...... This is the truth...... I think she is great.... Better straighten up jimboob..lmao

I still need to make reservations... Them damn TN boys can't say for sure they can go... I want to get a larger place, and all crash together... That way we won't sleep at all...

Roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

Should get behind the wheel of my Ally for the first time this weekend..... 5+ months after ordering it...... And 6 months after making the "go" decision.....

Haven't forgotten about the video.....

And yes I do have Ally fever Roy.... Been having chronic Ally Deprivation Sickness for the better part of 3 yrs now!