Search results

1. C

Just sayin hi

Hello everyone, been a while since I got on da board & just wanted to say hey
  2. C

Hydro Steering Install Help Please!

You may or may not have to widen the hole where the helm mounts, Mine ended up only needing to be filed down a little for the helm to fit snug as a bug in a rug. Like said above a few thousand zip ties. The only thing I did not care for was how I ended up running my hoses & did not have...
  3. C

280 Sport

interested in trades? i got a 05 polaris sportsman 800 i have been thinking bout getting rid of.
  4. C

03 Owners Help Please

Clark Marine in Franklin has one I think. Tony(allisonriverat) took his there last week to get it purged.
  5. C

Powerheads!

Man I want that 280, can I buy it on looks? lol
  6. C

What can I say!!!!!!

spin it how u want to. The big 12 or at least the big12 south is the powerhouse this year. As far as bowl games go there are so many these days u really got to suk to not go to a bowl game. Good to be back on here. The new baby has kept us jumping with little free time. I see where yours...
  7. C

What can I say!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!! I wif ya brack. Dont pay any attention to these SEC folks. They just jealous cause they have lost their status as the powerhouse conference.
  8. C

A Ranger in my family!!!

Red quit blaming your flatulance on that innocent dog. I do like the name though, only thing that could have been better would be Ranger Obama McFarland.
  9. C

our baby is back home

Looks like your making some fine progress Tony. She is a beauty
  10. C

Identifing center steer boats

i got a 2003 center steer, not a side slide. But yall r right, I havent seen a whole lot of those.
  11. C

Lawrenceburg Tenn?

Brack, are you talkin bout Lburg Kentucky or Tennessee, the title & post contradict one another. I will be at the rally on saturday & live 30 miles from Lawrenceburg TN.
  12. C

Hydraulic steering ?

you can order the hub adaptor from summit. thats where i got mine
  13. C

Where do you live?

Columbia TN, bout 35 miles south of Nashville.
  14. C

Partin out 260 Merc

exhaust plate & tuner? how much?
  15. C

backup camera

16. C

xb2002

call 931-332-3700 , ask for Rick. He has a mid 90's 2002 with 300 drag power.
  17. C

Please Pray!!!!!!

Lou No offence taken, I have been interested in the entire process as well. The pic that I posted was while I was on the operating table & prepared for the repair. The doc slipped out for a minute & I got the wife to sneak a pic before they started working their magic. It was actually...
  18. C

Please Pray!!!!!!

Hey guys , just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the prayers. Definately by the works of god I was not more seriously injured or even killed during this deal. I noticed someone earlier talking about helments, might I second that request here as well. I have never worn one on my ATV but assure...
  19. C

Ally on ebay

I sure have had those regrets in life where you know. You find something you have been looking for year after year, then you finally find it but don't pull the trigger cause " the timing aint right". Oh well it can only haunt you for the rest of your life, but hey look at it this way. If...