Ally on ebay

ALLISONMAN

owwwww red we just funnin!!!!! board has been kinda boring lately without some chittt stirrrred!!!!!!!!!!lol or maybe scott needed to get you in the carwash also!!!!!!!!

TBuck2003

Just pull the darn trigger Red Cmon!!! Every family man wants to know how you tell your wife about the 21 Caddy ,and then the covertible Ferrari that she cant drive,so PLEASE we are living vicariously through you,dont let us down.

TBuck

Texan

Just pull the darn trigger Red Cmon!!! Every family man wants to know how you tell your wife about the 21 Caddy ,and then the covertible Ferrari that she cant drive,so PLEASE we are living vicariously through you,dont let us down.

TBuck
Amen, Brother!!

RedAllison

:LMAO: :LMAO: now my prop spinnin bro YOU posta be on my side!!! :cuss

I still hadn't quiiiiiiiiiiiiite figgered it out yet. Onda new Bentley Basser I waited until Darris already had her inda molds before tellin Mshell about it! :embarassed But dat gurl dun knowed me since I wuz 18 so she knew ifn I wuz beein dat sneaky about it den I REALLY REALLY wanted it and there wuz NO stoppin me...

But dis here "Ferrari"... Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm kinda atta loss. I gotta another day to come up wifa story.

Hmmmmmmmm lessee, da big blonde don't know a XB21 froma GT13. Maybe ifn I leave for Knoxvegas nextweek to "look at our new 21" and return wifda XR02 she won't know dat difference?

But den thered STILL be the matter of ANOTHER boat comin nextmonth...
I'm open for suggestions here that DON'T involve me sleepin inda garage nor gettin attorneys involved???
RA

ps
Bryan didju getta chance to swing by and check dis racehorse out???

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hmmmmmmmm lessee, da big blonde don't know a XB21 froma GT13. Maybe ifn I leave for Knoxvegas nextweek to "look at our new 21" and return wifda XR02 she won't know dat difference?
Quick, go rent a STORAGE UNIT!! :beer:

From the king of "forgiveness is easier than permission",

L

Texan

I've got a 12' x 50' storage unit near the house. Funny how things begin to be stored in there, then slowly work their way into the garage, house or closet. Occasionally I'll get the question, "Where did that come from?" Or, "How long have you had that?"

It truely is easier to beg forgiveness once you hold the title in your hands, than it is to get shot down asking if it's okay. I use that adage with my boss nearly once a month when I turn my expenses in.

jwburke

I don't know how you would pull off not being able to tell the difference between 2 boats "at the same time", but my younger brother pulled it off with a snowmobile when we were kids. He fooled our mother by selling the one and buying a new one. What made it funny was that the original was an Arcticat and the other was a Polaris and Polaris had just come out with the independent front suspension making the new one too wide to fit through the 36" door in the walkout basement. You would think our mother would wonder why he was suddenly storing the thing outside!!

JOE

pickwickangler

Ahhhhight Red pulll the trigger ALREADY!! You are more than welcome to store it in my garage till spring time, when the new wears off of RDW2 "It just so happens to come up for sale and you just gotta have it". What a great boat it would be for the rallys next year. Here's yo chance RA dont blow it, you may never have this chance again. You dont want to go the rest of your life sayin " I wish I woulda bought that boat". I aint chitin about storin it for ya. Later

citabriatom

Since I'm on my 3rd marriage,asking me for marital advice is like asking a homeless man about finances.Be that as it may,I never ask for permission.Our deal is that whatever I spend on toys gives her the right to spend that much on whatever toy she wants(and vice-versa).Yea,we have lots of playthings and one foot in the poorhouse,but it's a lot of fun here!

countrycoolio

I sure have had those regrets in life where you know. You find something you have been looking for year after year, then you finally find it but don't pull the trigger cause " the timing aint right". Oh well it can only haunt you for the rest of your life, but hey look at it this way. If you have regrets that will give you some stories to tell your grandkids about someday.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hmmmmmmmm lessee, da big blonde don't know a XB21 froma GT13
You BETTAH be hopin she can't work the internet, either...:LMAO:

Yur one mouse-click away from a Forrest Gump comment..banghead

RedAllison

Asheut, why you think I had Kevin make this a private board???

:at the bar :laughing

:razz
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
:laughing :laughing :laughing

So then who is "Michellison"?

ROFLMAO, j/k

RedAllison

James ya know truthfully I have never been a real SS2K fan. I mean I like em but other than the gray/black one Darris has at the plant, I've never really seen one that I would LIKE to own. UNTIL NOW!!! :cuss Now that REEEEED MOSHEEN is GORGYMUS!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :big grin

But I STILL think that THE sexiest thing Darris has ever built is the XR02. I've also decided that if I don't get this one on fleabay today, I'll pay whatever it takes to get one I REALLY like when I see it in the future. I was hopin to hear from Bryan on this one as well. Just goin on pics and words alone on sumpin over 10 years old is not really on my "A-list".

STAY TUNED!!! :twisted evil :gone fishing
RA