1. reward69

Allison steering wheel

SOLD
  2. reward69

XB 21 2+2 cover

Sold
  3. reward69

Bass Pro Qualifier Gore Tex Pants

Size large/tall. I'm 6'3" 235 with 36" inch waist and these fit well, though they adjustable enough in the waist to accommodate larger or smaller waist sizes. These are practically brand new, only been worn twice, no signs of wear. Non smoker, excellent condition. Paid $159 new, $100 tyd.
  4. reward69

25 hydromotive IV OT

Sold.....
  5. reward69

28 hydromotive xob

Sold
  6. reward69

Trim motor fluid

Had to change out the trim motor on my 250 XS and noticed that the trim fluid was RED in color. This is the first Ive seen thats red. Anyone noticed this color fluid in the trim system and if so where do you get it or is it ok to mix with the clear?
  7. reward69

Replacement trim motor

Of course my tilt trim motor goes out while I'm at the lake on vacation. Luckily it was all the way down when it did as I didn't have a screw driver with me to lower it manually. I saw a couple of,posts on scream and fly about a replacement motor brand called ARCO. Anyone had any luck with...
  8. reward69

Replacement trim motor

Of course my tilt trim motor goes out while I'm at the lake on vacation. Luckily it was all the way down when it did as I didn't have a screw driver with me to lower it manually. I saw a couple of,posts on scream and fly about a replacement motor brand called ARCO. Anyone had any luck with...
  9. reward69

Auto bilge

Thank God it's worked or my XB would be on the bottom. At the lake this week for vacation and its been raining so bad I'm starting to grab some animals and pair them up!
  10. reward69

Drowning Victim

We had a tragic drowning at my home lake recently. A 19 year old drown while swimming with friends jumping off a train trestle. The trestle isnt very high off the water so it wasnt the fall, he just didnt make it back to shore. Local athorities have been looking since Monday and have been...
  11. reward69

Window Tint

Hey any of you guys interested in doing your own window tinting I have a couple of rolls I can sell if your interested. Its SUNTEK brand and is lifetime warrantied. I tint on the side for some extra $, being I did this while attending college and got pretty good at it. I have two rolls that...
  12. reward69

Spider cracks

Are any of you guys seeing any spider cracks around your cup holders and other sharp bends in the boat. The bulk of mine seem to be around the cupholders in the rear of the 21XB 2+2. I know there not hurting anything other than cosmetics but visually I dont like them being there. Ill get some...
  13. reward69

Rain=slow or a least slower!

Fished a tourny Saturday and pretty much rained most of the day other than the last couple of hours. I ran my 28 Hydro OB that I dont run much when fishing and overall it did ok. Here were my speeds: Soaking wet, ice drinks and all food, livewells full (water and fish), two people though...
  14. reward69

Lake Wheeler?

Ive never been on this lake and have a national event there in July. My daughter and I fish the Legacy Series Fishers of Men trail and have qualified for the nationals. Due to work I wont get a chance to get out there till the week of the tournament. Any one here local that could lend some...
  15. reward69

New Ride for the wife

Picked this up this weekend for the wife to have something better to tow her horse trailer. The 3.5 Twin turbo really moves this thing it should tow great.
  16. reward69

Daughter and I took third!

Here is a picture of me and my daughter taking third in a Fishers of Men Legacy series tournament. One of those should of days, had two good ones escape which would have easily gotten us second. First was a local guide and his son, hard to compete with someone who makes their living on the lake...
  17. reward69

Bummed!!!

First tournament of the year and sitting on my a$$ sick as a dog. I usually tough it out but a 102 temperature has me by the balls! Well I guess I can sit here and watch Bill Dance catchem out of a farm pond??:cuss
  18. reward69

Funny Story

My daughter and I fished a small club tournament this past Saturday and she was with the boat at the dock waiting for me to get the trailer. While walking to get my truck I saw a guy in a Bullet come flying in to the dock. Well upon returning my daughter said two younger boys had gotten out of...
  19. reward69

Allison cut SM

Who does the Allison cut sport master lower and is it worth it?
  20. reward69

On the topic of Jackasses!

Well not to get too lengthy with this, whats your opinions and how do you deal with A holes on the water that will cut you off or crowd your fishing holes? I had a prick the other day that was pissed that I beat him to (you would think he owned it) fishing spot. BTW is a big flat with plenty of...