Search results

1. Hotprop

Cant remember what shape the boat is in but they do bring good money for their age. But I would...

Cant remember what shape the boat is in but they do bring good money for their age. But I would guess somewhere between 10000-14500
  2. Hotprop

Blind hog finds an acorn somtimes

3. Hotprop

prop stress on 200 coned carrier?

How about just putting a heavy duty carrier in the gear case and it will last a long time..
  4. Hotprop

New member?

No one has tried to contact me about the issue. I am not on here every day but if someone tries to contact me I get a email and I immediately respond. I just went thru all off the applications and deleted the spam ones and activated the good ones, so if they did not get activated tell them to...
  5. Hotprop

xb2003/Merc 225 Pro XS

Now its all in one place
  6. Hotprop

xb2003/Merc 225 Pro XS

I would expect to get both out of that rig 90+ and a good holeshot. Definitely will need a sporty Gearcase or a nosecone on the torque master. I would start with a 28 turbo 4 blade and go from there if you can find one to run.
  7. Hotprop

Age this buck!?!?!?

Would bet on 3.5 year old. Nice deer next year he will be a stud!!!!
  8. Hotprop

Question for the Mods

He should be able to log on now
  9. Hotprop

Odba manning

Just found out that the obda race in Manning, SC for next week is cancelled.....:gasp They dropped the race after a local guy got all the permits from coast guard, had the Police department scheduled to help, ambulance lined up and rescue team ready. Now that person and a few more will not be...
  10. Hotprop

1983 17ft Allison Ski

Hey guys this is a awsome boat !! I have know Kirk for to many years to talk about and he doesnot cut any corners when he starts a job, you wont be dissapointed with this one !
  11. Hotprop

Jasper Races

The blowover was Colin Hall 73 years young . He is from Powell, TN . Came out with out any injurys !!!!
  12. Hotprop

lady ally boat driver

Bryan must not use the LADYS FIRST motto !!! LMAO
  13. Hotprop

Prayers for Denver & family...

Prayers sent !
  14. Hotprop

small shaft prop to fit a large shaft

Performance Propellar in Soddy Daisy, TN can weld a hub in most of them . Callem and tell them what prop you got and they will give you a price.
  15. Hotprop

running out of gas?

If you have the grey mercury fuel line between boat and motor I would bet that its the problem . It has a liner in it that is delaminating from the hose itself and shutting off fuel flow to the engine . I have replaced four line this week with that issue. Ethanol is to blame . Have not had...
  16. Hotprop

Progressive Insurance Question

Just to let yall know what I see when people bring things in for repair and to be paid for by insurance . State Farm is hands down the best company to deal with . Farm Bureau is the second best to work with . Progressive is the very worst to deal with and they dont usually pay very good...
  17. Hotprop

My sons trophy - Barbados Ram

Bet yall had a great time !!!! Congradulations kiddo !!!!
  18. Hotprop

Happiest Owner on the Board !!!!! Matt Bucknell

Nice ride Tbuck !!! Hope the kid realizes how good of a pops he has got and he must be a purty good ol'kiddo to receive a item like dat....
  19. Hotprop

Merry Crimmus Lane Kiffin!!!

I really hate dat . :LMAO::LMAO:
  20. Hotprop

Wakeup !!!!! Hotprop

I got him sum tickets printed up to Edmonton.:relax: