Question for the Mods

Ocktane

Howdy managers of the board. I just sold my XTB to my buddy Mike in Mississippi. He registered for the board earlier this week and hasn't received a reply email, just was curious if maybe he didn't fill out his info right or sumpin? I wanna get him on the board so he can start meeting everyone and asking questions! (he's a first time Ally owner). Not trying to hassle anyone, just curious! The name he registered under was: MWest77. Thanks everyone!

whipper

GotMyAlly, Neals your guy. He will look after him for ya. It does take a little bit though as he does enjoy fishing.:gone fishing Just make sure in the mean time the info provided when he joined is correct so there is less delay. Currant email address, Name and user name {plus password} he joined with. PM Neal with that info and he can look for it easier. He gets allot of new members wanting to join but as you can imagine there is also spam he has to sift threw among other things.

Ocktane

My buddy still can't log on and post. Hes doing some beautiful restoration to the XTB's trailer and I want him to share! Hey Neal, who is Jim so I can shoot him that info I Pm'd you?

Ocktane

He txted me and sure enough he is able to log on. Thank you guys, and I'm sure he is thankful too!