Happiest Owner on the Board !!!!! Matt Bucknell

BALD ALLISON

AWSOME DUDE, that is one fine ride. Chaz is gunna want one of those. See ya in four weeks Buddy. Go get you some seat time.

Uncle Phil

TBuck2003

Thanks guys for all the kind words, it has been a great project together. Hotprop all I can do is hope he realizes it, and remembers it for a long time. I am blessed with three wonderful boys and love the fact that sports, and projects like this, band etc.. occupy that slot in the head that screams "Do something Stupid Teenager" lol Matt has had a vested interest in the project, financially also which makes the upkeep a little easier when it costs them... Now got to get her running right.

TBuck

Jus' Giv'r

Todd, are you adopting? I do chores, keep my room clean, will wax the hull without hesitation, won't drink your beer, put the tools back where they belong, etc............

Bob Ant

Todd,

I am available for adoption. I trually would appreciate it and not take it for granted.

You have my address . Please send a 2002 , something black on the transom with about 300HP plus, and a prop- preferably one of yours. If I have to I will supply the trailor so I have a vested interest.

You are da man.

Great boat for your son--keep him safe.

Bob A.

BGohr

Do we get to see some pics with some air under it?

And with Matt drivin it, I'm sure you've had plenty of seat time just makin sure it's "safe" for your son to drive..................Ha

John S

Todd, are you interested in adopting another son? I dont eat much, Ill cut the grass and do chores, and would replace most of your beer that I drink (at least a few).