Recent content by scott mann

1. S

Curious what to expect

Mark, Load her balanced and biased towards the rear; she'll be fine. Gonna' take a little "seat time" with the Ally, they're a little different than those big ole bullets. If you load her too heavy in front, you'll tend to over trim her...she no likey...Send me your address and I'll send ya'...
  2. S

First question

That is plain wrong...rubbin' it in on the world wide web! I told you, "you ain't right" p.s. Who is that good lookin' "cat daddy" leaning on that red truck? Actually, he looks a little sad.....
  3. S

Allison XB2003 Set Up Help

balance Stace, That is a great idea for checking balance. WT, For my xb-20003 side steer I have a bag of shot near the cooler (left rear) as well as a bag of shot directly left of me in the port storage area. I weigh around 230 lbs. Hope this helps, Scott
  4. S

Allison XB2003 Set Up Help

crab Is the boat crab walking or chine walking? If it is truly crab walking you are over-trimmed or your engine is too high. Scott
  5. S

boarding ladder on xb2003

step Thanks...I will check with Bill at Allison Scott
  6. S

boarding ladder on xb2003

Any suggestions or pics for boarding ladders on an xb2003 ProSport? I suffered through last summer with the portable (hook over the side) version and just can't do that anymore. I was thinking about one of those telescoping kind that flip back onto the boat and lay flat, when not in use. I would...
  7. S

Blow out

blow-out I have not had any experience yet (thankfully) with blow out. There are plenty of guys on the board that have. But I would get a Stainless Marine manual trim gauge so you will know exactly if and when you begin approaching positive trim. I would not push her much past neutral trim...
  8. S

27 trophy

prop Be sure to include new FloTorq hub, it's a deal (per PM) Call me at 903-780-4744 to arrange payment. Scott
  9. S

Trim Problems

trim Also, it is a GOOD idea to carry an extra solenoid in your boat. That way your covered next time this happens and you're in the middle of a tourney or just slammin' 'em down with your ole lady. My 2 cents anyway, Scott
  10. S

27 trophy

prop I'll do $275.00 shipped to Tyler, TX 75703 Scott Mann scootertrash@cox.net
  11. S

xb2003 question

transducer I drilled and tapped my jackplate and mounted my transducers there. Send me an email and I'll send you a pic. scootertrash@cox.net
  12. S

pyrometer hook up

pyro Thanks Hack... that is correct, confirmed with Livorsi yesterday. Thanks again, Scott
  13. S

pyrometer hook up

Pyrometer Will do...thanks Chad Scott Mann
  14. S

pyrometer hook up

Hey guys, I need some help hooking up a pyrometer. The pyrometer gauge is a Gaffrig (3") and the thermocouple is a Livorsi. The problem is, I can't tell from the Livorsi instructions which wire is (+) and which one is (-). The two wire colors are red and yellow. I would normally assume that the...
  15. S

1 and ONLY... "AlliDeck 21", feast your eyes!!!

boat I think you guys have been sniffin' the KLOTZ...