First question

mha

What's the Ally Owner's Society secret handshake?

Thanks to Scott Mann for taking care of a boat the way you're supposed to!!!! I'm excited!

FlatOutAlly

Welcome, mha!!!! Nothing really secret about our handshake. There's two different types:

A. The usual left, right, left motion on the wheel. You'll get used to that one.

B. The 'not so desirable' actual shaking of the hands when A. doesn't go as planned. Trust me. You'll know what I mean when it happens. All part of the game we play.

Again, welcome the best group of knowledgable hot boaters you will find.

Enjoy!!!!

S

Scott Gilmore

Welcome, mha!!!! Nothing really secret about our handshake. There's two different types:

A. The usual left, right, left motion on the wheel. You'll get used to that one.

B. The 'not so desirable' actual shaking of the hands when A. doesn't go as planned. Trust me. You'll know what I mean when it happens. All part of the game we play.

Again, welcome the best group of knowledgable hot boaters you will find.

Enjoy!!!!
WOW what a HUGE KISSASS ..............Scott

scott mann

That is plain wrong...rubbin' it in on the world wide web!
I told you, "you ain't right"
p.s. Who is that good lookin' "cat daddy" leaning on that red truck? Actually, he looks a little sad.....

TN XB-21

Beautiful rig!! Welcome to Ally World !!:smile

What part of the country are you from?? I noticed it was not on your profile:relax: .

K

Kevin from FL

I knew you would try one eventually Mark and that is a nice one :smile

Welcome :beer:

mha

Thanks to you all! It's a cool boat. I've always respected and admired them, just as I will continue to love and respect Bullets. They're both fine products! I'm very impressed with my first minutes in the Ally. I think it will work doing what I want to do even better than I thought it would. I didn't get it for the reasons most do. I'm not a triple digit guy. I wanted to drop down from a 22' boat to a 20' boat I could keep at home. I wanted quality, ride, easy to tow, easy to launch and move around, efficiency, fuel economy, fun to drive performance and something to take the grandson for a spin in. So far everything...storage, ride, comfort, room, quality have all been a pleasant surprise. So far there hasn't been even one "I don't really like that, but I guess it's OK". I'm very pleased!!

Texan

I had the same experience in that I have yet to find anything about the boat that I don't like as compared to others.

That's a sweet ride, for sure. What lake is that? It must be in the Hill Country. Up here in East Texas the only trees we have around lakes are pines for the most part. It would be nice to go to a lake in the spring that doesn't have the greenish-yellow tint of pollen on the surface (and in my head).:beer: