Search results

1. L

2003 Jack plate issues

My Allison 2003 has been sitting for a few years and I started working on getting it back on the water. I have a issue with the CMC jack plate. It looks to have bled to the all the way down position, and it is not working at all. I have power coming out of the relays and they are clicking when I...
  2. L

E85 fuel question

Is there anyone who has run E85 yet in there boat? If so what mods did you have to do to run it?
  3. L

Here is my new toy

Well I traded my 34,000 1987 Buick Grand National baby for a 1987 T-Type. This car is a beast. About 750HP gets 21 MPG's crusing around town with the air on, and runs low 9's in the 1/4.
  4. L

A question for peolpe who have lubed there cables

I have made the helm luber as per the ad on the owners board. My question is does the 1/2" hose slide over the threads or next to the threads. Also does this work for all other cables also.
  5. L

Inside cockpit trim

I was wandering how much for the chrome trim that goes around the inside of the cockpit. To lazy to call Bill
  6. L

Bildge pump R&R

I need to change out my pump because it is seized, how do you get the room to work on it? Does the Batt. tray come out? TIA
  7. L

No tilt and trim and Pro max won't start?

I am not sure how to explain this but I will do my best. This winter while in storage my 98 2003 with a 98 225 PM I had a cat issue. Cats where getting in the back drivers compartment to get back to the battery charger to get some heat off the charger. Well the cat issue is fixed. but now...
  8. L

Front compartment lid Mods

I have 2003 and I would like to know if anyone has done any Mods to there front compartment lid to make it easier to get into it. I hate that I have to fight all my rods to get any tackle out of it so I am thinking about cutting it in the middle and makeing it hinge the regular way and also...
  9. L

Grab handles

Is there anyone who has changed out there grab handles ( the stock black ones) for something different? I need a couple of the bolt covers I have two missing TIA, Larry
  10. L

Allison cut sqeg

I have heard alot about Alliy cut skegs what is it, what does it do, and what are the + &-'s of it. Also is there any PICS of it. TIA
  11. L

Oil ratio on a 98 225 PM SS

I have a 98 225PM SS and was wandering what oil mix would you guy's run in it and type of oil
  12. L

Any hop up tips for a 98 Pro Max SS

I have a 98 Allison with a 98 Pro Max SS turning a 30" chopperI was told that it was a 260 horse when I bought it and that it had some special heads on it but can't remember the guy's name. But any way I was wanting to know if there is any free or some what cheap hop up tips that I can do to go...
  13. L

2003 windsheild Question

I have heard that Allison has two size windsheilds for the 2003 does any one have any PICS and what are the difference between the two. Thanks