Search results

1. MWest77

Super moon!

We're heading out to Pickwick Sunday evening and night for the super moon . Ocktane will be there with us. Anyone else planning on going?:gone fishing
  2. MWest77

Pinstripes

Well. I've been wondering for some time now wether or not to put the pinstripes back on the XTB. I never saw the factory stripes so I chose my own. We like it. [/IMG] Before....and after... [/IMG]
  3. MWest77

Heading out in the morning

[/IMG] All hooked up and ready to head out to Pickwick in the morning. Hope I see some Allisons this weekend!
  4. MWest77

Started a Facebook page...

I started a new Facebook page for friends in the mid south area who love fishing and boating. Got 22 members the first day and I'm real excited about it. It's called Haulin' Bass Fishing Club if anyone is interested. I hope to plan some get togethers at Pickwick before long and maybe have some...
  5. MWest77

So far this season

Pickwick lake bass! [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  6. MWest77

Sk xd10?

Anyone using this mammoth crank bait with any success? I heard its like reeling in a sheet of plywood!
  7. MWest77

My wife's biggest bass!

[/IMG] 6 lbs caught yesterday at Pickwick on a damn minner! :gone fishing
  8. MWest77

Allisons at Pickwick today

I think I saw one or two Allison's fly by today at Pickwick while we were fishing. Where any of y'all there today?
  9. MWest77

Southern anglers

Ok guys. All winter long, I've heard several folks say to "stock up" on different baits in preparation for the spawns. Never being one the have "worn the bass out", what are some essential baits for lakes like Pickwick Lake and other southern lakes this time of year?
  10. MWest77

Damn Shame

That we can't or won't put better security measures in place to protect our children in our schools.:furious
  11. MWest77

Skeg repair

Hey guys! I've been doing a lot of research on skeg repairs. Welding mainly. I always hear its a no no from many and many others saying the worry is completely unfounded. So far in my reading, I have found absolutely no evidence of a welded or repaired skeg failing. Anyone that has welded a...
  12. MWest77

Stupid rocks!

No sooner than the paint dried on my skeg, I hit an underwater mountain at Pickwick. It bent and cracked the bottom 3 inches of it. Not sure if it can be fully repaired yet so I may be looking for a reasonably priced gear case for my 150 promax soon. I would like to have a spare anyways. I...
  13. MWest77

Pickwick Monday 3rd

We'll be heading back to Pickwick Monday. Looking like mid 70s. Don't know what the fish are going to act like but got to take advantage of this weather. Good day to play hooky!:gone fishing
  14. MWest77

Pickwick Bass

A few bass from our Pickwick trip the other day. Thanks to Jeff for the tips. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] Nothing big but fun! :gone fishing
  15. MWest77

Ugly Windshield

The windshield on the old XTB had turned a pinkish orange over the years so I decided to freshen it up.[/IMG] [/IMG] Still got to put the screw covers on.
  16. MWest77

Ugly Gear Case

Hey guys. A crack on my gear case was repaired not too long ago and it looks like the filler material and paint are peeling off. What surfacing material do you use? Looks like bondo was used and it didn't hold on the side of the skeg. Pretty sure its affecting performance too. :same ole...
  17. MWest77

Pickwick Today

Me and Nick farting around Pickwick Lake today. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  18. MWest77

Bad day

Got my water pump stopped up with sand today at Sardis Lake. They have been drawing the lake down and there was a submerged sand bar like right in the damn middle of the boat ramp channel. Went from 19 ft to no ft instantly. Luckily I was barely moving and didn't damage my skeg. Was hooking up...
  19. MWest77

Happy Veterans Day

Thank all you guys that served! [/IMG] 1999
  20. MWest77

Memphis Area Folks?

How many Memphis area folks we got out there? I think there are quite a few of us. Would like to plan a get together one decent day at a lake nearby! :beer::gone fishing:very happy