Pickwick Monday 3rd

MWest77

We'll be heading back to Pickwick Monday. Looking like mid 70s. Don't know what the fish are going to act like but got to take advantage of this weather. Good day to play hooky!:gone fishing

MWest77

Yellow Creek ramp just south of the state park ramp. 5 hrs and 41 minutes from Knoxville to the state park ramp. Yellow creek is only 5 mile south of the state park.

suicidealli

That is closer than me... Lol we need to all meet at Norris, or Dale hallow for a weekend.. I have a house at cumberland, we can always go there for a weekend, and do some partying/fishing...

Roy

MWest77

Gotta work Monday, but I may go this weekend.
That's sucks. I knew most people would be working Monday. Unfortunately for me, I don't get off till Sunday morning this week or I'd go Sunday.:confused
Roy and Brian, I got to figure out where those lakes are. Probably a million miles for me to do in a day.

suicidealli

Come to my house for the weekend.. My lake house is prolly less than 5 hours from pickwick. I think it is 120 miles from Nashville.. I don't fish much there over the winter, so don't expect any great tips, but the fish are healthy, and the lake is huge...1260 miles of shoreline at summer pool..

Roy

skewby

roy that sounds like a plan.. i'll be out of town this week end but i'm game to boating during the winter. if you get some free time your always welcome at the house. and watts bar is awesome this time of year

MWest77

Come to my house for the weekend.. My lake house is prolly less than 5 hours from pickwick. I think it is 120 miles from Nashville.. I don't fish much there over the winter, so don't expect any great tips, but the fish are healthy, and the lake is huge...1260 miles of shoreline at summer pool..

Roy
What lake is that Roy?